Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You cannot imagine how many times an AA has told me, without asking btw, yall Somalians aint black.

Now the kids that were toddlers during the jihad against the scum want to be them

Where were you fools in the late 90s-early 2000s?
shows how out of touch some of these American kids are. they prolly bored out of their minds in their lil suburbs and want to be a part of something big :bell:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You're such a perfect example of the epic level of confusion in some Somalis. You have a black bmama and a child by her, correct me if I'm wrong or her background changed since you last spoke of her.

Does she know you pop off OL about "her kind"?

I have absolutely no problems with other Africans (Cape Verdenians are Africans) hence why I'm married and have a baby with one. My issue though is with Afro-Carribs

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are a line right down the middle when it comes to associating with Blacks. Kulaha they want the be a part of something. When r u all gonna fucking deal with the truth of this :ftw9nwa:

Tramo

It's my problem, just that my jaw dropped when I saw his post wallahi :damn: Damn. I feel sorry for her. Only a Somali could be that level of super saiyan delusional/hypocritical.
cant u go in on the nigga without shading somalis too :bell:

Arma

VIP
Somalis are a line right down the middle when it comes to associating with Blacks. Kulaha they want the be a part of something. When r u all gonna fucking deal with the truth of this :ftw9nwa:

So what, are you on the "Somalis are black" camp?

I have absolutely no problems with other Africans (Cape Verdenians are Africans) hence why I'm married and have a baby with one. My issue though is with Afro-Carribs
:dead::dead:

Nah shut up.
I don't want to hear nothing that bashes black people come out of your mouth.

You're married to a black lady and you have a half black child. (According to y'all. According to me your child is 100% black)
Have some dignity.
Don't make your child be a self hater.
:susp:

Tramo

I'm obviously talking about the ones who don't associate with black ppl :drakewtf:

I'm saying it's the sheltered ones who go the hardest on the internet. the ones who grew up with black ppl either don't make a show of trying to gain their acceptance because they already have it or a la @Bahal don't eff with them and vice versa

VixR

Veritas
So what, are you on the "Somalis are black" camp?
I've been told I'm not Black or even that I'm not African by some non-Black people bc the way I look has confused them, and I've had mixed experiences with Black ppl and don't particularly care for African Americans and haven't interacted with Afro-Caribbeans, but I'm not aversed or delusional to facts on the ground on the fairly understandable association with them by many of us under the title "Black" in the diaspora without popping an artery either. Some of us claim Arabs. Not arsed about this either. War you guys are in constant state of denial about all of this. I really don't see how you can be.

Arma

VIP
I've been told I'm not Black or even that I'm not African by some non-Black people bc the way I look has confused them, and I've had mixed experiences with Black ppl and don't particularly care for African Americans and haven't interacted with Afro-Caribbeans, but I'm not aversed or delusional to facts on the ground on the fairly understandable association with them by many of us under the title "Black" in the diaspora without popping an artery either. Some of us claim Arabs. Not arsed about this either. War you guys are in constant state of denial about all of this. I really don't see how you can be.

But why must we be either black or Arab? At the end of the day we are Somali and along with some of our Horn neighbours, form the Cushitic race. This is what we were, are and will continue to be. I just hope that soon we have no more of this "Somalis are Arabs" "Somalis are black" malarkey.

VixR

Veritas
I'm obviously talking about the ones who don't associate with black ppl :drakewtf:

I'm saying it's the sheltered ones who go the hardest on the internet. the ones who grew up with black ppl either don't make a show of trying to gain their acceptance because they already have it or a la @Bahal don't eff with them and vice versa
Do you hear yourself? It's not the ones who "don't associate with Black people" that are associating, its precisely the ones that do.

@Bahal is a conflicted individual on many fronts. He admitted he hangs out with them, but that he hates them too kkkkk

And you claim this isn't a confusion. What do you call it?

Some of us claim Arabs. Not arsed about this either. War you guys are in constant state of denial about all of this.

What Somali claims arab? Do you know how much of an oxymoron that is?
Is Arab merily something to claim or is it something to be?

The only thing Somalis want to be is Somali. Others should let them be Somali.
The most frequent asked question is "Why can't Somalis just be Somali?"

Well i'll answered this question. It is because of racism. It is racist to deny people their right to define who they are and whom they want to be associated with.

Black is not a culture, identity or race. It is an empty color abstract with no refrence attach to it.

And stop acting like Arab is the only alternative to this imposed western construct. When Somalis reject "Black" its because they see themselves as racially Somali.

Right fully so i say. Who in the hell wants to confine themselves to a name that only reflects their skin color.

What Somali claims arab? Do you know how much of an oxymoron that is?
Is Arab merily something to claim or is it something to be?

The only thing Somalis want to be is Somali. Others should let them be Somali.
The most frequent asked question is "Why can't Somalis just be Somali?"

Well i'll answered this question. It is because of racism. It is racist to deny people their right to define who they are and whom they want to be associated with.

Black is not a culture, identity or race. It is an empty color abstract with no refrence attach to it.

And stop acting like Arab is the only alternative to this imposed western construct. When Somalis reject "Black" its because they see themselves as racially Somali.

Right fully so i say. Who in the hell wants to confine themselves to a name that only reflects their skin color.
You haven't been out.
The Somalis in the Arab countries really think they're Arab.
:mjlol:

They even dress like them too.
:hova:

Tramo

Do you hear yourself? It's not the ones who "don't associate with Black people" that are associating, its precisely the ones that do.

@Bahal is a conflicted individual on many fronts. He admitted he hangs out with them, but that he hates them too kkkkk

is it really? the ones I see on Twitter are usually suburban tryhard yutes from Seattle or some shit

rarely ever see hardcore sjw somalis from Atlanta or Memphis for example despite there being large somali communities there

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

On what planet do I voluntarily hang out with Basketball Americans?

:ayaanswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@VixR what Somali claims Arab sis? The ones I know in real life dislike Arabs.

Somalis are not black or Arab. We are Africans from East African!!

Tramo

I never got why ppl are so averse to wearing Arab garb. we literally out here rocking jeans and sneakers but we don't get accused of dressing like the white man :ayaanswag:

VixR

Veritas
is it really? the ones I see on Twitter are usually suburban tryhard yutes from Seattle or some shit

rarely ever see hardcore sjw somalis from Atlanta or Memphis for example despite there being large somali communities there
Seattle is hardly Whitesville unless you venture off to obscure areas of Washington state, fam.

I have family in ATL. The Somalis there associate with African Americans bigtime, no doubt about that, period, exclamation point.
On what planet do I voluntarily hang out with Basketball Americans?

:ayaanswag:

:comeon::comeon::comeon:

Tramo

Seattle is hardly Whitesville unless you venture off to obscure areas of Washington state, fam.

I have family in ATL. The Somalis there associate with African Americans, no doubt about that, period, exclamation point.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:
t-that was my point :ayaanswag:

muranka naga kala yarey Vix :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending