Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bantus are the recent slaves that the Italians brought to Somalia, they don't speak Somali, retain their culture and pagan traditions, and are extremely violent. They kill any Somali who stumbles by in their villages. In the civil war, they would nail musbaaro into IDP's head who came looking for water especially against Ogaden civilians as well who left Xamar and were coming back to Jubba after the maniac Aideed went on a rampage.
This is true. During the civil war, when kismayo fell to aydiid, they were sent to go hunt down mohamed zubayrs because Omar jess worked with aydiid. My mom told me they'd ask what tribe we were, and everyone knew they were looking for Mohamed zubayrs so people would tell them we are reer abdille or reer isaaq and they'd say "reer abdille ma fadoyne, mad zubayr fadoyne". Meaning we don't want reer abdille we want Mohamed zubayr not knowing the two are a clan and its sub clan.:mjlol:

With that said, I think calling for their deportation is wrong. I don't think they are a threat at all and usually very masaakiin people in general.

I see the blm cucks are putting extra time. :camby:Twitter is that way, take your self hate to twitter, where fortunately for you lot, people listen to you.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Very important distinction eh* :icon lol:

*back to da roots** :2tjlv3e:

** Although tbh I can't remember if we even used to say eh or if it was a stereotype

:birdman:

horta wtf is this

were you one those 90s exodus niggas that bounced from the dixon rexdale area? :dead:

VixR

Veritas
doubt it. Sjws don't care about politics beyond their tiny bubble of identity politics. the only thing they're liberal about is identity

and Atlanta is a pretty liberal city from what I remember
SJWs are liberal about a lot more than just identity :icon lol:

Most big cities are liberal in relation to the rest of the state, but the ATL is nothing like Seattle from what I've gathered, although I haven't been to either so it's all secondhand knowledge on my part.

Seattle is a well known SJW hub. Nothing on the East Coast comes close, not especially Southern locations like ATL, Georgia and Memphis, Tennessee.

@XamarCade :siilaanyolaugh:

YOU ON THE MAP NOW
:rejoice:, Sumz_Ox you made a whole blog talking shit about Somali men and Somalis for ur ajnabi friends and followers, you dragged us thru the dirt and when we joke about u all of a sudden we're the bad guys? At the end of the day you're a beautiful Somali sister and I don't want you to feel like we hate u, ur our sister at the end of the day. You know for a fact how we Somalis make nicknames for all walks of life, stop trying to play to a crowd that will leave u to dry. You have to embrace ur Somalinimo and be proud of being a Somali.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
giphy.gif

:umad:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I am a Hotep and proud!

My ideas are:
  1. Egypt was a black civilization
  2. Hebrews were originally black
  3. Land of Punt is in Somalia

Okay cool. Can you make a case for each of those ideas in a separate thread, I will like to hear it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending