Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't been out.
The Somalis in the Arab countries really think they're Arab.
:mjlol:

They even dress like them too.
:hova:

Ive been all over the diaspora and lived in the UAE. Somalis think they are Somali. Socialize with other Somalis, marry other Somalis and do business with eachother. Pretty much indifferent to Arabs

Somalis in Arab countries think they arab because they wear Abayaad iyo Khamiis? Nice logic going there

So that must mean Somalis like you in the west who wear jeans, shirts and sweathers think they are ethnic Europeans.:pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's only shocking if you give into Arabization.:dabcasar:
Nobody wants their honor killing culture.

They literally live among Arabs, why on earth would you be surprised when they've picked up arab culture.

Look at VixR, she's totally cadaan.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR what Somali claims Arab sis? The ones I know in real life dislike Arabs.

Somalis are not black or Arab. We are Africans from East African!!
There are bare Somalis that claim the Arab label.

There are bare Somalis that claim the Black label.

This is usually done in conjunction with being Somali, which is obviously undeniable.

And then there's Somalispot, the only place I've seen Somalis hyper-deny either label for plain Somali, and further crucify anyone with a hint of an affinity for either group, in complete denial of the reality.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Seattle is hardly Whitesville unless you venture off to obscure areas of Washington state, fam.

I have family in ATL. The Somalis there associate with African Americans bigtime, no doubt about that, period, exclamation point.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:
Jesus christ, mary and joseph are you trying to be intentionally obtuse? He's saying that the Somalis who actually hang out with black people don't make a huge show of trying to be accepted by them. Hence why you won't see many Somali SJWs from Atlanta. Not that they don't associate with them. Meanwhile you see tons of Somali SJWs from Seattle (which compared to Atlanta is definitely whitesville) and Maine (which might as well be called wonderbread land).

My god you're dense.:faysalwtf:

VixR

Veritas
t-that was my point :ayaanswag:

muranka naga kala yarey Vix :lol:
How was that your point? You replied to Bahal's comment, as in why are these youth associating with Blacks, as if it's a weird and tryhard thing for a Somali in the states to do, and said only suburban Somalis are on that game. Nah man.

Does the good plant affect memory? :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
Jesus christ, mary and joseph are you trying to be intentionally obtuse? He's saying that the Somalis who actually hang out with black people don't make a huge show of trying to be accepted by them. Hence why you won't see many Somali SJWs from Atlanta. Not that they don't associate with them. Meanwhile you see tons of Somali SJWs from Seattle (which compared to Atlanta is definitely whitesville) and Maine (which might as well be called wonderbread land).

My god you're dense.:faysalwtf:
Who exactly are you trying to lie to! Somalis claiming to be Black has nothing to do with so-called Black American "acceptance", they're from all over the US, from all-White suburbs to the deep, deep hood!

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
How was that your point? You replied to Bahal's comment, as in why are these youth associating with Blacks, as if it's a weird and tryhard thing for a Somali in the states to do, and said only suburban Somalis are on that game. Nah man.

Does the good plant affect memory? :icon lol:
sigh

read thru the exchange again cuz u misunderstood me

edit: my man @Mudug-Madman got it

VixR

Veritas
Whitesville Somalis are trying to gain acceptance from Blacks - Somalispot :duck::duck:

And I'm the dense one here:mjlol:

Why not try thinking that through.

This is usually done in conjunction with being Somali, which is obviously undeniable.

And then there's Somalispot, the only place I've seen Somalis hyper-deny either label for plain Somali, and further crucify anyone with a hint of an affinity for either group, in complete denial of the reality.

What Somalis claim Arab? Give me a couple of examples please. Trolls on the internett dont count.

There are no bare Somalis who claim arab in cojunction with being Somali. That is a bold faced contradicton. Complete oxymoron. You cannot be Arab and Somali at the same time. You are either Arab or you are Somali. We Somalis go out of our way to distinguish ourselves from them ethnically and culturally.

Somalis who claim black are a minority. They do that becaue they are influenced by BLM, black entertainment etc. Basically out of western imposed identity crisis

The only denial i am seeing is you & your ilk perpetuating racist nonsense like "Arab claim" due to us being muslim & not culturally or physically stereotypically african.

Tramo

like, do u want me to pull out receipts? ain't nobody got time for that, I'm just hypothesizing based on what I've seen online. it's not that deep yo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I've lived in MN a.k.a little Somalia almost my whole life, I've never interacted or seen any Somali who claims Arabs. The only Somalis claiming to be blacks are th confused attention seeking Somali SJWs. And I promise you they're already distancing their selves from blm this month. In 5 years they will be back to young East African girl steeze!!!

Tramo

even khaleeji somalis don't claim Arab

I mean there are some somalis who buy into the whole we wuz banu hashim mythos, but even then its wuz and not iz

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
even khaleeji somalis don't claim Arab

I mean there are some somalis who buy into the whole we wuz banu hashim mythos, but even then its wuz and not iz

Very important distinction eh* :icon lol:

*back to da roots** :2tjlv3e:

** Although tbh I can't remember if we even used to say eh or if it was a stereotype

:birdman:

VixR

Veritas
like, do u want me to pull out receipts? ain't nobody got time for that, I'm just hypothesizing based on what I've seen online. it's not that deep yo
I'm not asking for receipts. What would your receipts show?

The fact of the matter is, a Somali identifying as Black sure as hell isn't location specific and tied only to Whitesville Somalis and their acceptance by the 10 Black ppl in their town. Many Somalis all across the US easily identify with the Black label, the so-called SJW difference is tied to their accommodation based on blue/red state variation.

Last edited:

Tramo

I'm not asking for receipts. What would your receipts show?

The fact of the matter is, a Somali identifying as Black sure as hell isn't location specific, many Somalis all across the US easily identify with the Black label, the so-called SJW difference is tied to their accommodation based on blue/red state variation.
the receipts would show where the twitter warriors are from

I remember this one chick was talking about how she was one of the only black ppl in her school in Seattle :lol:

meanwhile I've honestly never seen an sjw from Atlanta, which is odd considering how many somalis are there and I don't think they lack internet access down there. so yea it's just a theory, don't put too much stock into it

VixR

Veritas
the receipts would show where the twitter warriors are from

I remember this one chick was talking about how she was one of the only black ppl in her school in Seattle :lol:

meanwhile I've honestly never seen an sjw from Atlanta, which is odd considering how many somalis are there and I don't think they lack internet access down there. so yea it's just a theory, don't put too much stock into it
It's whatever. But what's happening here is, you made the wrong correlation, which is.

SJWs are to liberal powerhouses

not

Black identifying Somalis are to Whitesville (to seek acceptance of Blacks, of all reasons).

Tramo

It's whatever. But what's happening here is, you made the wrong correlation.

SJWs are to liberal powerhouses

not

Black identifying Somalis are to Whitesville.
doubt it. Sjws don't care about politics beyond their tiny bubble of identity politics. the only thing they're liberal about is identity

and Atlanta is a pretty liberal city from what I remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts