Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I never knew about this YouTube channel. Somali Bantu accents are really strong, the person narrating that YouTube video doesn't have a Bantu accent.
Nobody is trying to kick out bantus, they're lying to the world saying they were the original Somalis and we're Arabs who kicked them off there land, they're also claiming they're being ethnically cleansed by us, kenya is trying to use them to annex and breakaway in lower Somalia, don't let them fool u these ppl view us as invaders. The lies they make up is something we should be concerned about View attachment 14115

Wow I never knew about this YouTube channel. Somali Bantu accents are really strong, the person narrating that YouTube video doesn't have a Bantu accent.
Some of them speak clear Somali, but my point is don't fall for their lies, now they're even going as far as the bantu men claiming to getting raped, which is fake news to gather SJW

What's wrong with Somali Bantus wanting their equal rights?

Half of y'all want to bring in some oromos from Ethiopia and "somalify" them instead of welcoming your fellow Somali people that have the Somali dhaqan and speak the Somali language already.
:ayaanswag:

I've never seen my family hating on Somali Bantus never. Every one of my parents, aunts, uncles, and family friends have always spoken very highly of Somali Bantus and acknowledged their Somalinimo.
I can't say they spoke highly of other Somali clans lakiin.
:manny:

I hope it's not just a trend in my family and that all Ogadens stand with Somali Bantus.
:fittytousand:

Some of them speak clear Somali, but my point is don't fall for their lies, now they're even going as far as the bantu men claiming to getting raped, which is fake news to gather SJW
Who are we to deny people's lives experience? You weren't there so how are you so sure it never happened?

Who are we to deny people's lives experience? You weren't there so how are you so sure it never happened?
What's wrong with Somali Bantus wanting their equal rights?

Half of y'all want to bring in some oromos from Ethiopia and "somalify" them instead of welcoming your fellow Somali people that have the Somali dhaqan and speak the Somali language already.

I've never seen my family hating on Somali Bantus never. Every one of my parents, aunts, uncles, and family friends have always spoken very highly of Somali Bantus and acknowledged their Somalinimo.
I can't say they spoke highly of other Somali clans lakiin.
:manny:

I hope it's not just a trend in my family and that all Ogadens stand with Somali Bantus.
:fittytousand:
There's a clear difference between civil rights movement and pushing a propaganda claiming to be the original Somalis and the rest of us being invaders who ethnically cleansed them. What's even worse is they're making up these lies at the most critical moment in Somalia, we're literally at the brink of complete annexation by our neighbors, and we have no military at the moment, all it takes is a false hope by kenya and Ethiopia to get these bantus up in arms

Ummm now you are sounding like Donald Trump trying to instill fear in us. We are not at the brink of complete annexation nor are immigrants going to take over America.
There's a clear difference between civil rights movement and pushing a propaganda claiming to be the original Somalis and the rest of us being invaders who ethnically cleansed them. What's even worse is they're making up these lies at the most critical moment in Somalia, we're literally at the brink of complete annexation by our neighbors, and we have no military at the moment, all it takes is a false hope by kenya and Ethiopia to get everything rolling.

Ummm now you are sounding like Donald Trump trying to instill fear in us. We are not at the brink of complete annexation nor are immigrants going to take over America.
Please he is not trying to instill fear, Somalia could be annexed at any moment because we don't have a military

There's a clear difference between civil rights movement and pushing a propaganda claiming to be the original Somalis and the rest of us being invaders who ethnically cleansed them. What's even worse is they're making up these lies at the most critical moment in Somalia, we're literally at the brink of complete annexation by our neighbors, and we have no military at the moment, all it takes is a false hope by kenya and Ethiopia to get these bantus up in arms
The Somali Bantus have always been miskiin farmers. I've never noted a single uprising in their history.

Even though technically they have the most right lakiin may Allah bless them they have not.
Akaas the rest of us blood thirsty Somalis need to take a page out of their book.

Stop worrying about what the peaceful Somali Bantus are doing.
Worry about the sheegatos that claim to be Somali but bootyclap for the Ethiopian and Kenyan governments.
Selling out their own people like cattle.
:susp:

That's who your anger should be focused on.
:kodaksmiley:

We didn't have a government for how many years and we survived. I'm not going to target and discriminate against Bantus out of fear.
I'm not saying that you should discriminate against Bantus all I'm saying is that Somalia is weak and if one of our neighbours decide to attack us we are done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts