Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Remember the chick who wrote an article bashing Somali men. Well no she's bashing all Somalis. Lying to get sympathy from Ajnabis.

Okay SSpot who called her harambe and dhuxul? :cosbyhmm:

Black lives matter kulaha. Embarrassing!

Who called her dhuxul? That's a disgusting thing to say laakin. Most smalis are darker than midnight. Funny shit.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
They called her Harambe!!:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:Those people are such XAYAWAANS. How can they attack a Somali woman like that? They are disgusting people with self-hate. They hate their own dark skin and that's how they project their feelings.

Somalis are 100% black. I agree with her.
somalis.jpg

How are you guys not Black? You are the second darkest people on this planet. :drakekidding:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
She is trying to get a social media following by insulting Somalis to please ajnabis and now that Somalis strike back she whines like a wounded donkey. :pachah1:

:russ: at the random BLM shit at the end. Who died? :ohdamn::mjlaugh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They called her Harambe!!:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:Those people are such XAYAWAANS. How can they attack a Somali woman like that? They are disgusting people with self-hate. They hate their own dark skin and that's how they project their feelings.

somalis.jpg

How are you guys not Black? You are the second darkest people on this planet. :drakekidding:
Sri Lankans are some of the darkest people on the planet but they're not black solely because they're not from Africa.
Don't apply American labels/ideas of race to people that don't want to see themselves that way. If you see yourself as black, you are.
If you don't, you aren't. Race is made up bullshit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeathWish

Sri Lankans are some of the darkest people on the planet but they're not black solely because they're not from Africa.
Don't apply American labels/ideas of race to people that don't want to see themselves that way. If you see yourself as black, you are.
If you don't, you aren't. Race is made up bullshit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can be whoever you want to be, but at the end of the day, the rest of the world sees you as just another black man.
Reuters_Somali_Libya__12sept11-878x645.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You can be whoever you want to be, but at the end of the day, the rest of the world sees you as just another black man.
Reuters_Somali_Libya__12sept11-878x645.jpg
I have family members that don't look African or black. So are they black and not me?
How other people see me shouldn't and doesn't influence how I should identify myself.
Many samoans look black to white people and might be called black but it doesn't mean they're forced to identify as black. That's idiotic.

she said
I deactivated all my social medias, as they were taking my photos and putting them on sites, where some Somalis will say the most disgusting things about me/ my family.

if this is not a direct shot at Somalispot i dont know what is. who called her harambe here:mjlol:

DeathWish

I have family members that don't look African or black. So are they black and not me?
How other people see me shouldn't and doesn't influence how I should identify myself.
Many samoans look black to white people and might be called black but it doesn't mean they're forced to identify as black. That's idiotic.
You are Sub-Saharan African. That means you are black whether you like it or not. Fulanis, Tuaregs, and Khoisan that are as light or lighter than Somalis on average identify as black. As long as you are from Somalia, the rest of the world we consider you a black man.

But 3 of the 5 guys are lighter than her, what is your point?

:ayaanswag:
My point is that Somalis are being hypocritical about their own appearance. They act like they are white.:kodaksmiley: Yet they are considered one of the darkest people in the world. If she is Harambe, then you all are Harambes.:siilaanyosmile:

somalis.jpg

you're a darkie aren't you? :siilaanyolaugh:

You are Sub-Saharan African. That means you are black whether you like it or not. Fulanis, Tuaregs, and Khoisan that are as light or lighter than Somalis on average identify as black. As long as you are from Somalia, the rest of the world we consider you a black man.

My point is that Somalis are being hypocritical about their own appearance. They act like they are white.:kodaksmiley: Yet they are considered one of the darkest people in the world. If she is Harambe, then you all are Harambes.:siilaanyosmile:
Who cares about what the rest of the world views you as? And either way the rest of the world view me as a Somali.

The rest of the world viewed African Americans as does that mean they should have embraced that label? No. Your logic is retarded.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

So the fact that lots of people will consider me black makes me definitely "Black"?
Also, middle easterners are technically considered white in the United States. Does this make them white, even though no-one really considers them white? What if an Arab identifies as white? Is he/she wrong? On one hand they will have census laws on their side, on the other no-one will agree with them. So who sanctions race? Who defines what race is what? Here's your answer: no one. Some people think that black people are any dark skinned people. Some people think that black people include Arabs and Indians.
Don't try to define a concept that is inconsistent as hell already. Me being from a certain geographic area doesn't mean shit. Western ideas of race are schizophrenic and people over here call anyone with a drop of African ancestry black, while some call them simply half black half white. Identity crises galore.

DeathWish

you're a darkie aren't you? :siilaanyolaugh:
I am dark with kinky hair and full lips.:birdman:

Who cares about what the rest of the world views you as? And either way the rest of the world view me as a Somali.

The rest of the world viewed African Americans as does that mean they should have embraced that label? No. Your logic is retarded.
While Somalis were trying to fix their country, these "negros" helped put a man on the moon. Respect yourself Warya! You love the other dumb label, "Cushites." You are a coon.:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts