Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that you should discriminate against Bantus all I'm saying is that Somalia is weak and if one of our neighbours decide to attack us we are done
They don't even have to invade us, all they gotta do is lie and make false promises to these bantus and arm them.

How many times do we have to say their birth rate is unsustainable and constitutes an existential threat to the Somali ethnostate?

You southern niccas are too kind and merciful to them, but you are ruthless to other ethnic Somalis. Us northern folk can't even tolerate Oromos, we have to deport them constantly.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
My nigga went full hotep

:mjlol:
I am a Hotep and proud!

Well American isn't direct democracy - but a representative democracy. Now, let's move on from foreign affairs for now, I'm more interested in your somehow black agenda. For the record, I'm not a religious person. I don't believe in ideas or concluded theories without evidence. Also, you said(another post) if you weren't a Muslim, you would hate whites with passion. So, being a Muslim is stopping you from going to full black supremacy/nationalism?

Why are you interested in everything being black? Do have solid evidence of such things? If so, then please make separate threads and make your claims by supporting them with evidence.
When the Prophet (PBUH) was dying, he said,"The Arab is not better than the Arab, the non-Arab is not better than the Arab, whites are not better than blacks, blacks are not better than whites."

My ideas are:
  1. Egypt was a black civilization
  2. Hebrews were originally black
  3. Land of Punt is in Somalia
I am not an "Afro-centrist" because I don't believe the Ancient Chinese, Greeks, Mesopotamians, Persians, Cretans, etc., were black. Many people say that "Afro-centrists" are delusional which is true, but you never hear anything about the Euro-centrists. White supremacist call African Americans, "We Wuz Kangz," while they are claiming all the Ancient civilization including the Mayans (North American).

I hope I don't need to prove to you that Ancient Egypt was a black civilization. The skin color of Hebrews is only mentioned in the Bible and the Ahadith. Since you're an Atheist, you will not take those sources seriously. There is ample evidence that the Land of Punt was in Northern Somalia.

:bell: my faux militant phase is long gone
Warya, help a brother out. I have been fighting the good fight with only Assata Shakur. It was 2 vs all.

Last edited:
I am a Hotep and proud!

When the Prophet (PBUH) was dying, he said,"The Arab is not better than the Arab, the non-Arab is not better than the Arab, whites are not better than blacks, blacks are not better than whites."

My ideas are:
  1. Egypt was a black civilization
  2. Hebrew were originally black
  3. Land of Punt is in Somalia
I am not an "Afro-centrist" because I don't believe the Ancient Chinese, Greeks, Mesopotamians, Persians, Cretans, etc., were black. Many people say that "Afro-centrists" are delusional which is true, but you never hear anything about the Euro-centrists. White supremacist call African Americans, "We Wuz Kangz," while they are claiming all the Ancient civilization including the Mayans (North American).

I hope I don't need to prove to you that Ancient Egypt was a black civilization. The skin color of Hebrews is only mentioned in the Bible and the Ahadith. Since you're an Atheist, you will not take those sources seriously. There is ample evidence that the Land of Punt was in Northern Somalia.

Warya, help a brother out. I have been fighting the good fight with only Assata Shakur. It was 2 vs all.
:ohhh:
I've never met a self hating atheist.

Cajiib you meet all kinds of people on here wallahi.
:mjlol:

Usually the full blown Somali atheists I've met get rid of their Somalinimo along with all traces of religion.
:lolbron:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
What's wrong with Somali Bantus wanting their equal rights?

Half of y'all want to bring in some oromos from Ethiopia and "somalify" them instead of welcoming your fellow Somali people that have the Somali dhaqan and speak the Somali language already.
:ayaanswag:

I've never seen my family hating on Somali Bantus never. Every one of my parents, aunts, uncles, and family friends have always spoken very highly of Somali Bantus and acknowledged their Somalinimo.
I can't say they spoke highly of other Somali clans lakiin.
:manny:

I hope it's not just a trend in my family and that all Ogadens stand with Somali Bantus.
:fittytousand:
Bantus are the recent slaves that the Italians brought to Somalia, they don't speak Somali, retain their culture and pagan traditions, and are extremely violent. They kill any Somali who stumbles by in their villages. In the civil war, they would nail musbaaro into IDP's head who came looking for water especially against Ogaden civilians as well who left Xamar and were coming back to Jubba after the maniac Aideed went on a rampage.

In Somali societies (and pretty much everywhere) dark skin females are not desirable and often shunned which in return breeds jealousy and contempt even among siblings. I still remember the first time visiting our uncle. He took us and his family to dine out. As we already sat in our seats his wife comes late takes a look and orders her dark skinned daughter sitting right next to me to switch places with her older light skinned sibling. Shit felt awkward.

:faysalwtf:

Bantus are the recent slaves that the Italians brought to Somalia, they don't speak Somali, retain their culture and pagan traditions, and are extremely violent. They kill any Somali who stumbles by in their villages. In the civil war, they would nail musbaaro into IDP's head who came looking for water especially against Ogaden civilians as well who left Xamar and were coming back to Jubba after the maniac Aideed went on a rampage.
Fake news.
:bell:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You cannot imagine how many times an AA has told me, without asking btw, yall Somalians aint black.

Now the kids that were toddlers during the jihad against the scum want to be them

Where were you fools in the late 90s-early 2000s?

I had no idea it was like that in the US. It was the same also in the UK, around the same time. Living in south London with these lot back then was madness. We didn't mix with them nor did they mix with us and the only time we did come together was to beef it out.

But now, these kids and SJW want to be accepted and become part of the same people that for the most part, are filled with contempt and bitterness towards Somalis.

VixR

Veritas
I had no idea it was like that in the US. It was the same also in the UK, around the same time. Living in south London with these lot back then was madness. We didn't mix with them nor did they mix with us and the only time we did come together was to beef it out.

But now, these kids and SJW want to be accepted and become part of the same people that for the most part, are filled with contempt and bitterness towards Somalis.
You're such a perfect example of the epic level of confusion in some Somalis. You have a black bmama and a child by her, correct me if I'm wrong or her background changed since you last spoke of her.

Does she know you pop off OL about "her kind"?

Nobody is trying to kick out bantus, they're lying to the world saying they were the original Somalis and we're Arabs who kicked them off there land, they're also claiming they're being ethnically cleansed by us, kenya is trying to use them to annex and breakaway in lower Somalia, don't let them fool u these ppl view us as invaders. The lies they make up is something we should be concerned about View attachment 14115

They are like little boy shepherd who cried "wolf " 3 times and when the real wolf came for him, nobody from village came to rescue him.

You're such a perfect example of the epic level of confusion in some Somalis. You have a black bmama and a child by her, correct me if I'm wrong or her background changed since you last spoke of her.

Does she know you pop off OL about "her kind"?
Drop that tea sis!
:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending