Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Separating ourselves based on skin categories stems from white supremacy and I'll stop bringing it up once I don't live in a world run by white supremacists.

I don't know what the girl wrote but if she did indeed say Somalis are racist I can honestly agree with her. Not all but most I've come across have racist views. Look how we treat Somali Bantus. She didn't lie. Critique shouldn't lead to defensive attacks... it should lead to an open and honest conversation.
Here we go again with the white supremacy. Can we please stop giving these whites so much power. Dark skinned girls tend to marry ugly white men, if ugly white men are attracted to them then so be it, kudos to them.

Nobody was trying to make her feel ugly, she wrote a sob story how Somalis are racists trying to garner sympathy from non-Somalis.. Somalis make jokes about dark skinned, light skinned, fat, skinny, short or tall. Nobody is safe from nicknames but Somali SJW who all happen to be dark skinned have taken this victimhood to the next level.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Separating ourselves based on skin categories stems from white supremacy and I'll stop bringing it up once I don't live in a world run by white supremacists.

I don't know what the girl wrote but if she did indeed say Somalis are racist I can honestly agree with her. Not all but most I've come across have racist views. Look how we treat Somali Bantus. She didn't lie. Critique shouldn't lead to defensive attacks... it should lead to an open and honest conversation.
I don't let White views control me.

What's wrong with authentic Somalis trying to reclaim their country from Bantus? Bantus are not Somali. And this isn't coming from a racist view.

It depends on how you define somalino. If it's based on citizenship or ethnicity. I also don't see reer xamar's getting as much hate as Bantus. It's actually sad. Where should Somali bantus who speak only Somali and have lived in the country for over 200 years go?

What's the purpose of trying to get rid of them? What harm have they done? Why are they hated and treated so badly? If it's not racism then it must be because of psychotic hitler like false superiority complex.

Gibiin-Udug

It depends on how you define somalino. If it's based on citizenship or ethnicity. I also don't see reer xamar's getting as much hate as Bantus. It's actually sad. Where should Somali bantus who speak only Somali and have lived in the country for over 200 years go?

What's the purpose of trying to get rid of them? What harm have they done? Why are they hated and treated so badly? If it's not racism then it most be because of psychotic hitler like false superiority complex.
Ask @Layth

Reer xamars are also told they're not real Somali. Anyone can feel Somalinimo. They have occupied the lush lands in Somalia while authentic Somalis are dying without resources.

What's the purpose of trying to get rid of them? What harm have they done? Why are they hated and treated so badly? If it's not racism then it must be because of psychotic hitler like false superiority complex.
it's because the monster in us crave blood. We will never move forward as a nation if our heads are still stuck in sand

Somali Bantus were brought into Somalia by force and or coercion. 200 years later you want to forcefully remove them from their land due to white supremacist notions. Makes no sense. It's absurd.
Ask @Layth

Reer xamars are also told they're not real Somali. Anyone can feel Somalinimo. They have occupied the lush lands in Somalia while authentic Somalis are dying without resources.

Gibiin-Udug

Somali Bantus were brought into Somalia by force and or coercion. 200 years later you want to forcefully remove them from their land due to white supremacist notions. Makes no sense. It's absurd.
My great grandfather Osman Mohamud freed the Bantus. He gave them their right to go back to their countries, some of them left the country while others were so greatful that they stayed voluntarily. Nobody is forcing them to go back to their countries, we just want them to coexist with the real Somalis in the lush farms they've illegally occupied.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How many times do we have to say their birth rate is unsustainable and constitutes an existential threat to the Somali ethnostate?

Nobody is trying to kick out bantus, they're lying to the world saying they were the original Somalis and we're Arabs who kicked them off there land, they're also claiming they're being ethnically cleansed by us, kenya is trying to use them to annex and breakaway in lower Somalia, don't let them fool u these ppl view us as invaders. The lies they make up is something we should be concerned about
20170309_003752.png

Status
Not open for further replies.