Denmark to be the first dictator country in Europe.
All information regarding the corona virus that are not approved of the Danish government will be censured and cancelled. If you question the governments decisions and way of handling the situation or if one spread information about the virus on sites and forums that are not inline with their opinion, one could face jail time.:tacky:

@Abdisamad3 not many Somalis are left in Denmark that’s probably why you haven’t heard of many deaths from there:rolleyes:
This is simply not true. Stop spreading bullshit man.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis which are a minority in Scandinavia are getting it at fast speed, and the death toll among this group is remarking. We have seen reports from England as well. We don’t make a majority and yet we are the ones hit worst by it.
I do know lifestyle is a big factor and all the other potential issues mentioned daily in media.

What I want to know is why certain individuals and population are more impacted severely based on genetics. @sincity posted a really interesting research in another thread and I highly think there might be something to it.

Also new studies will be conducted in Hawaii regarding this issue so my thoughts are not way off, there might be a correlation between the genetic settings and race regarding respiratory diseases such as Covid-19:

It probably has more to do with damaged immune system due to terrible diet (Somalis have a terrible diet if you were wandering) and over reliance on big pharma.

Somalis in general are not health conscience. Many of the Millenial and Zoomer age groups probably have more health conscience people among them.

#COVID19 affects poor communities the most it's not racial, also poor communities also usually live in highly dense regions which are hit hardest by this pandemic

Apollo

VIP
The French still view Africans as subhumans. :(

:faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:

Africa is finished, the lies about it not affecting blacks are false.

Prepare for AIDS 2.0.
A lot of Somalis thought we wouldn't be affected because 1. we are Muslims 2 We are Africans smh both debunked

This virus doesn't discriminate.

Even head of state like Boris is now in hospitalization

Apollo

VIP
#COVID19 affects poor communities the most it's not racial, also poor communities also usually live in highly dense regions which are hit hardest by this pandemic

:faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:

Africa is finished, the lies about it not affecting blacks are false.

Prepare for AIDS 2.0.

Black Americans are a special kind of population though, and not that representative of SSAs living in Africa. Firstly, they got massive health issues due to the American diet/lifestyle and they are actually more affected by that than other Americans. Moreover, they are also selected for all kinds of things due to middle passage (apparently they have high salt retention/hypertension issues and who knows what else) and the issue with them having Northwest European admixture that is overlooked. Lastly, they are demographically concentrated in urban areas of the US and will be over represented in Covid stats for that reason alone.

Still think there won't be a high death toll in Africa because of corona, with maybe only South Africa and Northern Africa being the exception.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There's a new case with a 58 yrs old Somali, who hasn't travelled outside Somalia. If that means something, it means that, there's a fucking Corona virus spreading :jcoleno:

Apollo

VIP

WTF...

Country after country keeps surpassing Hubei/Wuhan (the origin) in death toll.

Now including France, UK, and the USA (especially NYC).

I was skeptical of China's numbers, but then look at the figures of Democratic South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Taiwan. They are all similarly low.

WTF...

Country after country keeps surpassing Hubei/Wuhan (the origin) in death toll.

Now including France, UK, and the USA (especially NYC).

I was skeptical of China's numbers, but then look at the figures of Democratic South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Taiwan. They are all similarly low.
Billions were probably spent by the Japanese government, sponsors and insurers. It's in their best interest to appear as unaffected by the pandemic as possible. Might just be the widespread usage of face masks by these countries.
Only reliable data we'll get will probably only be out of western countries for the most part.
You'd think Taiwan would be a little more transparent though.

Trending