Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Ok?? I feel like you've finally run up against someone who can respond to your bs. It looks good on a surface level but its really just baseless conjecture you throw around.

I think you've got a good mindset but you're misguided sis.

Nope, I'm right. Political dominance is downstream from economic and cultural dominance. China "just wants to be a good boy!" is hasbara. They have infiltrated most American institutions already (Harvard, Hollywood, Congress.) In a world of finite resources, nobody is happy to play second fiddle forever. They are willing to wait centuries to dislodge America, but as some ancient Chinese mushrik said "journey of a thousand miles... one step" etc.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nope, I'm right. Political dominance is downstream from economic and cultural dominance. China "just wants to be a good boy!" is hasbara. They have infiltrated most American institutions already (Harvard, Hollywood, Congress.) In a world of finite resources, nobody is happy to play second fiddle forever. They are willing to wait centuries to dislodge America, but as some ancient Chinese mushrik said "journey of a thousand miles... one step" etc.
Im talking about right now not 2300. China currently is content playing the system but they want it to be more equitable ie for their interests. They arent nice but they aren't evil they just have their own interests. Definitely they will fill a vacuum if the US lapses and currently they are hammering away at American influence in regions that interest the Chinese economically.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I guarantee this won't be as bad as they claim it is. It won't be the end of the world. They keep repeating the same fear mongering tactics to increase pharma sales.

:camby:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
vsW_Ee.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Subxanallah! somethings are above politics and that includes illnesses specially when it's spreading out of control. please be more humane and not celebrate something when you can be the victim next.

Last edited:
Today in class, this white girl coughed in my direction, and immediately i felt the crono virus enter my body.

I haven't been the same since. I have a headache, my stomach hurts, i have crono virus. :damn:

I hope it's just buufis but Google verified my symptoms...it's official, i have the crono virus. :ehh:

I want to advise all students to sit way in the back during class and refuse to participate in group activities. Keep yourselfs safe and please just buy that face make, i swear it'll help.
:ufdup:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How is it divine punishment if the entire world has it please stop I've already dropped to 67 iq

Trending

Latest posts