Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bruh we’re gonna have to merge all the corona virus threads. Don’t want new one being made everyday. :gucciwhat:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I’m hearing they might be closing down schools and shit in England. A couple have already been closed
Same here. Costco has been filled with people like it’s Black Friday.:damn:Stores like Walgreens, RiteAid, Homedepot etc have been hella busy lately cause people are panicking buying things. Heard they ran out of hand sanitizers in some stores.

Macalin M

Out here
Same here. Costco has been filled with people like it’s Black Friday.:damn:Stores like Walgreens, RiteAid, Homedepot etc have been hella busy lately cause people are panicking buying things. Heard they ran out of hand sanitizers in some stores.
I hope it doesn’t get to the point where football games are played behind closed doors. Games with no fans don’t feel right.

3 more cases confirmed in Uk
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news...leplan-as-three-more-cases-confirmed-11946362

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Some people have already started getting their supplies incase this thing gets worse over the next weeks. I would advise you to do the same. It's never too late to be safe.

They must have heard trump call it a hoax and thought this guy telling us not to panic means time to panic.
:deadosama:

it's gonna get bad fast for reer Seattle, this is just the tip of the iceberg .

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it revised its guidelines on Thursday to allow clinicians across the U.S. to test more people suspected of carrying the new coronavirus.

Under the prior federal guidelines, clinicians could test suspected COVID-19 patients if they had traveled recently from China or had been in contact with someone known to be infected. Some lawmakers criticized the CDC's previous guidance as too restrictive."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
it's gonna get bad fast for reer Seattle, this is just the tip of the iceberg .

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it revised its guidelines on Thursday to allow clinicians across the U.S. to test more people suspected of carrying the new coronavirus.

Under the prior federal guidelines, clinicians could test suspected COVID-19 patients if they had traveled recently from China or had been in contact with someone known to be infected. Some lawmakers criticized the CDC's previous guidance as too restrictive."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The virus is fatal if you’re old or weak. Normal people will survive.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Didn’t some young athlete in Iran die of it recently? I don’t think it discriminates it’s just worse for the elderly just like any disease would be

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Didn’t some young athlete in Iran die of it recently? I don’t think it discriminates it’s just worse for the elderly just like any disease would be
The fatality rate is 1.8% for middle aged to younger people.

Any young person who dies from it is simply through fatal chance.

I'm talking about the economical impact of this pandemic, especially on poor people and people who live paycheck to paycheck, if this continues for another month or more it's a guaranteed recession similar to 2008.
image your city, town or neighborhood getting quarantined no work for weeks or even months. people are experiencing it in China,Korea,Iran and Italy already .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/upshot/coronavirus-recession-US.amp.html

Trending