Today I have been feeling anxious, but also relaxed (?), maybe exited, and a bit hopeful. If corana is really as bad as people say it is, then I’m hopeful for death, but I’m not satisfied with my actions. I’m anxious about meeting my creator, but at the same time it will finally be a stop on this. What’s your thoughts about the virus? Has it hit you country yet?

Today I have been feeling anxious, but also relaxed (?), maybe exited, and a bit hopeful. If corana is really as bad as people say it is, then I’m hopeful for death, but I’m not satisfied with my actions. I’m anxious about meeting my creator, but at the same time it will finally be a stop on this. What’s your thoughts about the virus? Has it hit you country yet?
:farmajoyaab:
I heard it Hit Finland which I live in it
I heard 3 people have been affected Al ready and 50 more unknow
Not sure tho the 50
:faysalwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The reason I say that is--the high official of Iran had the virus. How the hell did he get it? And Is it a coinciden it started in China? Two Countries Trump is not a fan of.

Then Trump says-- its okey, we have the best doctors, Does he mean we r covered! He knows the cure because he know who created the virus?

I am getting suspicious

But I am lovin' it like its Mcdonalds lol

Kentucky southern accent " the only way to get better from that dangerous devil disease from hell is to pray ……...

then do that dance that protect you from the devil illness

that's right, that's right, do that again......

that's a good man...."

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What is heartbreaking about this situation is that on feb 18, there was no confirmed cases and now barely 10 days later, it has spread all over even senior leaders and political figures being diagnosed with it. May Allah protect the people of Iran of this illness. :)

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
When you thought you were safe in your little rural poor whites town. And the school hits you with an email talking about you can miss classes because of the coronavirus epidemic.

Now it is god damn personal, what the hell is trump doing for me right now?

giphy.gif

Turns out i was right about this being a conspiracy
how is it possible this book published in 1989 mentioned the exact name of the doctor who discovered the coronavirus in december of 2019???

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Thats what I thought aswell until I got an email from the school about the virus

:kanyehmm:

Nothing is safe from the virus and is capable ot infecting any country and in any area

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Send a message back saying;

“Hello, I am actually immune to the virus as I am from Somalia, I appreciate the concern and hope everyone can make it out of this”

Trending