Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:stressed:

That climate theory is about to be put to the test.

OMG

Nigerians are the Chinese of Africa! But they can;t build the hospital as fast as the Chinese did looooooooooooooool

stressed.png
stressed.png

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Timo Madow and proud Nice fro bro! Ma shaa Allāh tabarakAllāh. :gnzbryw:

They can't ban people from performing hajj, let's hope by hajj season this is over in shaa Allāh.

There's hikmah when the deen says people shouldn't travel to or leave places that have an outbreak. :rolleyes:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I feel like this virus is still being underplayed. It might turn into a massive worldwide catastrophe, god forbid.
I think so too. Still, the WHO has not announced this virus as a pandemic even through it has made its way into 61 countries.
@Timo Madow and proud Nice fro bro! Ma shaa Allāh tabarakAllāh. :gnzbryw:

They can't ban people from performing hajj, let's hope by hajj season this is over in shaa Allāh.

There's hikmah when the deen says people shouldn't travel to or leave places that have an outbreak. :rolleyes:
I agree with Saudi Arabia (lol I can't believe I actually typed that.) Letting millions of people come in will only spread the virus further. Corona can infect a person by even going through the eyes. Yes, not even your eyes are safe from this hell. Btw, thanks for that Afro comment that was really nice of you. :)
b
Am I the only person who thinks this could be a secret plot for need population:ohhh:
This virus evolved from making fun of Asians to being worry of Stephen Smith next door. I think it's just another virus outbreak tbh.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Seems pretty effective tbh.

:4uzpnkt: means no virus being spread. I think the whole family was :4uzpnkt: tbh.

NK don't f*ck around.

:shookgabre:

?????

Professional Attention Provider
It’s over for us all, Somalia will get it and we all know it’ll spread like a wildfire. We need to pull a Trump and iSOLATE