Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Sesame farmers and land grabbing is the driving force behind Amhara expansionism, they want the Fashaga triangle and western Tigray for growing sesame, which is a major cash crop for Amhara. That is why they will never accept a settlement that doesn't see Tigray cut in half and will never accept Sudanese rule over Fashaga.

Fano doesn't take orders from Abiy so he can't stop them from attacking Sudan to retake their illegal farms in Fashaga.
Dont tell me Sudan military is struggling to fight amhara farmers.
Hundreds of Fano militia were already killed by the Sudanese military.

No one cares if Amhara peasants accept Sudanese rule or not. Their bodies will simply be used as fertilizer if they cross the border.

The Sudanese army is not very formidable, they mostly fight protesters
@Asaana

Bismillah, walaal. He has fired shots.
Police and private security forces attacked protestors, not the military.

It took a few dozen soldiers to reclaim Fashaga. So if the Sudanese military "is not very formidable" then I wonder what you call Fano, ENDF, and the Eritrean military since they all worked together yet lost twice. The second time they sent 6,000 men and still got destroyed.

Abiy needs the Amhara nationalists more than anybody to preserve his rule, he has to push the Fashaga issue or risk losing their support, same with "West Tigray" vs "North Gonder" he could just sign a peace deal with Tigray letting them be autonomous but any deal would include the areas Amhara want to annex.

The Ethiopians all voting for Republicans because Biden sanctioned Isaias is the funniest shit ever, I hope they win and all get deported by the new Republican administration

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The Ethiopians all voting for Republicans because Biden sanctioned Isaias is the funniest shit ever, I hope they win and all get deported by the new Republican administration

Do you think TPLF are about to get exterminated or will another UN ceasefire allow them to regroup

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Allahuakbar! Brother Abby is now winning and smashing TPLF using Turkish drones. We stand with you brother

Based

VIP
I told you Abiye would not hold down. His reconquest of Northern Ethiopia from the savage TPLF is already in the works.

This war is far from being over.

The west is weakening both probably so that that can make a truce.
At tgis rate Abye is becominng bankrupt while TPLF advancement o addis has been thwarted.

Abye is 100 times more dangerous than TDF when it comes to dealing with Somalis.

cow

VIP
This war is far from being over.

The west is weakening both probably so that that can make a truce.
At tgis rate Abye is becominng bankrupt while TPLF advancement o addis has been thwarted.

Abye is 100 times more dangerous than TDF when it comes to dealing with Somalis.

TPLF is losing and wont have anything left to counter once mekelle is retaken.

TPLF is losing and wont have anything left to counter once mekelle is retaken.
So far so good the war is on the right track.

Tigray mostly destroyed check
Most of Amhara destroyed check
Afar almost destroyed check

Only think left is Addis Ababa.

TDF will regroup and keep pushing for Addis Ababa.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Shit, not this fast, cmon.

moved to tears crying GIF

Trending

Latest posts