Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
TDF have been defeated in the Afar front.

The curse of somali on them seem to make them succumb to the monster they created.
If USA doesnt step in sooner or later I dont think TDF has a capacity to survive assault from Abye and his allies.
Its now time or never for the US airforce to reign the skys of Ethiopia.
The flat afari desert places the TDF at a disadvantage as they have no battle experience in the desert.
Are you sure Eritrea is currently active in the war and helping the Ethiopian military ?

mrlog

VIP
Where is Abiy? Day 5 of him missing. Has he fled the country? Did he get coup’d by the Amhara?
You do know that TPLF were routed in the past 72 hours? They lost or as they say retreated from a key Afar city.

anywho may this conflict continue into 2022 so we can get back the Hawd.

Why don't you like the truth?
What truth @xabashi ? The one sided one as far as your truth is concerned TDF was history last year.

Abye has been made afloat by Turkish, UAE drones and Eritrean army while amhara have shown cowardice on the battlefield.

I hope the war continues in amhara region for at least a year so that amhara livelyhood is destroyed.

I'm not convinced the Afar offensive was a big military success so much as a head fake, if the TDF had committed huge numbers on that front and lost, there would have been a lot more prisoners of war and captured equipment.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I'm not convinced the Afar offensive was a big military success so much as a head fake, if the TDF had committed huge numbers on that front and lost, there would have been a lot more prisoners of war and captured equipment.
The afar desert where TDF are very vulnerable for air strikes wasn't an important region for TDF. They just retreated back Amhara and tigray and most likely planning to launch an attack towards Addis.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What truth @xabashi ? The one sided one as far as your truth is concerned TDF was history last year.

Abye has been made afloat by Turkish, UAE drones and Eritrean army while amhara have shown cowardice on the battlefield.

I hope the war continues in amhara region for at least a year so that amhara livelyhood is destroyed.
The truth that Ethiopia would be stronger under Amhara than Tigray.

:draketf:

Why would you deny that 20 million Amhara would rule Ethiopia better than 6 million Tigray?
Raise to where hell? It means more 14 million peasant mouths being parasites on others ethnic groups.

What about the others?

Do you know the history of Ethiopia the last amhara rule was by Haile selasie and the entire country was starving to death just like the Shah of Iran.

The truth that Ethiopia would be stronger under Amhara than Tigray.

The thing is, Amhara elitist leaders always served the interests of the west in the Horn, and in exchange, got firearms and aid to maintain their grip on power. They'd do the same thing if they got power again, or, the west would stir up trouble by arming and funding "rebels" and other things.
Tigrayan elites are the same. They were loyal slaves of the west. They attacked somalia, they kept Eritrea isolated, they were arming anti Sudan rebels until the war with Eritrea broke out, etc.

The average Amhara peasant remained as poor as the peasants of the other nations and nationalities of Ethiopia.
The average Tigrayan remained poor too but many got opportunities that they'd never get had an Amhara or an Oromo or any non Tigrayan had power. They really abused their power hence the reason Tigray finds it self surrounded today with no real allies. They made enemies for their people from all their neighbors. Sad indeed.

TDF overextended their southern offensive, repeat of the Debre Tabor offensive from earlier this year. Attacking from six different directions.