UPDATE Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

yes, because none of you are strong enough to completely uproot or subjugate the others, hence the reason why the isaaq/snm went their own way and wants nothing to do with the south, despite being the same people.

oromo marrying their neighbors is basic human nature. everyone marries, those closest to them, for the most part. if somali's bordered amhara muslims, i'm sure you guys would marry amhara muslim women and etc. not a shocking dicovery there, dude.

abiy's being kicked out because of his own wrong doings, and because, obviously, western support for those fighting him.
You trying to blow the somali issue out of proportion.

The reality is oromos are more divided than somalis.
Oromo think tanks are amharanised oromos.
Its shame in the battle between Amhara vS Tigrayans today that Oromos (ENDF) died more than both ethnic groups and the war is being led by an oromo who thinks he is

What is the Somali State Resistance? Is that the armed Ciise fighting Afars in Zone 3?
I just found out the guy that is leading the Somali resistance he is a well respected professor and ONLF foreign relations advisor.
@James Dahl I just corrected my indo

Last edited:

World

VIP

What is the Somali State Resistance? Is that the armed Ciise fighting Afars in Zone 3?
Nope it’s a complete puppet party created by the TPLF which shows the intentions of the Tigray for Ogadenia

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Mereja ain't an Oromo forum. It's where you see amhara, oromo, eritrean, and tigrayans, meet and insult each other lol.
That's not what I've seen from a lot of somali's online. it's ciise this, ogadeni that, marehan 1st sxb, we gonna take jubaland away from ogadeni, we gonna have hawiye rule mogadishu not marehan farmajo, etc, etc, etc.
That is because we already know we are somali. There is no need to remind ourselves which ethnic group we belong to since we are the whopping majority in our country.

Somali region should stay quiet and out of the way. Let the amahras and tigray massacre each other. Best case scenario for somalis in Ethiopia. But they should be ready to stop mass refugees.

Somali region should stay quiet and out of the way. Let the amahras and tigray massacre each other. Best case scenario for somalis in Ethiopia. But they should be ready to stop mass refugees.
I don't think it'll go so far as to create mass refugee crisis in the Horn. Even if it does you really think Somalia has the resources to stop millions of desperate Ethiopians?

European countries were struggling with the Syrian refugee crisis in 2013-14 themselves sxb.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mereja ain't an Oromo forum. It's where you see amhara, oromo, eritrean, and tigrayans, meet and insult each other lol.
That's not what I've seen from a lot of somali's online. it's ciise this, ogadeni that, marehan 1st sxb, we gonna take jubaland away from ogadeni, we gonna have hawiye rule mogadishu not marehan farmajo, etc, etc, etc.
Online talk is all hearsay. You see FKD and think its the fact on the ground

OLA, a Oromo led group, is fighting ENDF, whose commander in chief is a Oromo. Abiy Ahmed is your kinfolk, your blood. That's facts of the day.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1636136893018.png

:mjlol:

OLA, a Oromo led group, is fighting ENDF, whose commander in chief is a Oromo. Abiy Ahmed is your kinfolk, your blood. That's facts of the day.
He wants to spin out of an L into a V.
He is the worste PR damage control for Gala.

The facts prove themselves, which is why in Somalia, you guys should be more united than anyone, but aren't, which is why your neighbors and the intl. community took advantage and have their soldiers operating in somalia. yes you are right, i never said that we do not have opportunists and traitors-somali's have their fair share of those too. men who will sell out their principles, morals, people, etc, for material gain and fame.

Trending