UPDATE Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Amhara were my favourites in this war but my heart is broken when they turn against Abye in this crucial period when we need to stick together and fight for Addis ababa.

Addis Ababa should be Karamada.

@Kanan

This is the ENDF + Amhara miliyia you call angels killing civilian tigrayans. Happened earlier this year.

The same ENDF that is helping Afar militias kill Somali civilians in Western Sitti.

@Kanan

This is the ENDF + Amhara miliyia you call angels killing civilian tigrayans. Happened earlier this year.

The same ENDF that is helping Afar militias kill Somali civilians in Western Sitti.

You're barking at the wrong tree. My support for Abiye is to prolong this war, you're waiting for TPLF to prevail and pat you on the back like Abdi Iley.

You're barking at the wrong tree. My support for Abiye is to prolong this war, you're waiting for TPLF to prevail and pat you on the back like Abdi Iley.
Abye is more powerful than TPLF.
Abdi iley is not comming back and he was more vicious to my people more than your folks.But mustafa Xagjir is even worse he shoukd have organised all the stakeholders bought enough arsenal and closed the somali border after giving middle finger to Abye.

Between 70 years of amhara rule and 30 years of Tigrayan rule.I would rather chose Tigrayan rule.We took up arms to fight Tigrayans we killed their soilders and refused to make truce with them and they ended up becoming ruthless.As for Amhara they always been vile and racist and did all unimaginable things using the whiteman to displace and settle in my land.

At the end of the day Amhara want to settle with his kids and wife in my land the tigrayans dont.

Arent somalis in western sitti less somali than us? Do you think Abye supporting and arming Afars to kill somalis in western Sitti will not replicate this all over Somali kilil.As we speak there is mass migration of amhara in our kilil.

Could you see amhara third city dessie is more built thàn Jigjiga what does that tell us? Most of the civili service jobs in Somali kilil is taken by Amhara now they are taking everything and in 10 years time we might end up becoming geljire thanks to xagjir menelik.

Abye is more powerful than TPLF.
Abdi iley is not comming back and he was more vicious to my people more than your folks.But mustafa Xagjir is even worse he shoukd have organised all the stakeholders bought enough arsenal and closed the somali border after giving middle finger to Abye.

Between 70 years of amhara rule and 30 years of Tigrayan rule.I would rather chose Tigrayan rule.We took up arms to fight Tigrayans we killed their soilders and refused to make truce with them and they ended up becoming ruthless.As for Amhara they always been vile and racist and did all unimaginable things using the whiteman to displace and settle in my land.

At the end of the day Amhara want to settle with his kids and wife in my land the tigrayans dont.

Arent somalis in western sitti less somali than us? Do you think Abye supporting and arming Afars to kill somalis in western Sitti will not replicate this all over Somali kilil.As we speak there is mass migration of amhara in our kilil.

Could you see amhara third city dessie is more built thàn Jigjiga what does that tell us? Most of the civili service jobs in Somali kilil is taken by Amhara now they are taking everything and in 10 years time we might end up becoming geljire thanks to xagjir menelik.

So you're OK with Tigrayan brutality as long as they don't settle on your land. For once your chronic Amhara Phobia make sense, Amhara are notorious colonists by default, it's built in them to breed and settle. Bani Shanqul comes to mind. Is that why Abiye trying to impose a central system, to plant his reer abti across Ethiopia?

Kulkuli thinking long term.

:kanyehmm:

Last edited:
So you're OK with Tigrayan brutality as long as they don't settle on your land. For once your chronic Amhara Phobia make sense, Amhara are notorious colonists default, it's built in them to breed and settle. Bani Shanqul comes to mind. Is that why Abiye tryna impose a central system, to plant his reer abti across Ethiopia?

I think you
So you're OK with Tigrayan brutality as long as they don't settle on your land. For once your chronic Amhara Phobia make sense, Amhara are notorious colonists by default, it's built in them to breed and settle. Bani Shanqul comes to mind. Is that why Abiye trying to impose a central system, to plant his reer abti across Ethiopia?

Here is what used to happen in Somali kilil pre Tigray.This is few reocrded incidents but alot of masscres wasnt recorded and you will hear about them through oral narrative.

Secondly had Ilitihad and ONLF not fought TPLF then we wouldnt have been oppressed as much and we would be like other Ethiopians.We told Tigraysn we want to secede and we fought them and kill their men.so they become vicious.

But Amhara it was always opposite they would kill and hate you regardless.

What do you think is currently happening in Western sitti? Women children being cut to peices buildings burnt.

What did I tell you I said Xagjir should assemble all stake holders and close the border after he bought weapons.
If we are not united now surely whoever takes over Addis ababa we have to accept their authority or else another unwarranted bloodshed we dont want it.

So far TDF with OLA are going to take over Addis sooner or later.

So do you expect us to sit on the fence and just declare independence like SL?
You have to sit at the negotiating table with the opposition in Addis ababa whether we like it or not especualy since they are suppported by the west.
We dont want another 1991-2018 scenario.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
@xabashi

What happened to 2 weeks ? ur shitty country is about to collapse.
every body takin the piss on @xabashi. just so u know he/she was taken hostage by Agaws at Lalibela while engaging in Fano sponsored propoganda.

Rip @xabashi
Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog
su