UPDATE Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

That's what I am comparing. You guys are more loyal, to ciise, ogadeni, marehan, jidwaq, and clans, then to an overall Ummata Soomali. or Somali nation. otherwise, there'd be SNLF or WSLF today, and not an ONLF.
Abiy got power because of support within the former eprdf, and because he took advantage of the oromo struggle, he lost that support, which is a big reason why he's in trouble now, the oromo do not support him, which is why he depends on amhara more.
Still you dont make sense. Somalis have been qabil for centuries its not something new but we are not oromos controlled by amhranised oromos.
Your think tanks are all amhara in desguise.

It doesnt matter whether oromos support him or not but every coup de tat in Ethiopia from the time of Haile selasie all the way to now there were oromos as backbone but were always eliminated.
Can you expain to me how Mengistu outsmarted your kins?

Abye is the shortest serving leader in Ethiopia.He is oromo and from the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia isnt it shame? Tigray with just 4 million had 27 years rule.

@Sheikh Kulkuli whats the latest news? Has Abby fled yet?

addis ababa is being mobilized. they are having everyone register their weapons, their names, and gather into neighborhood forces/groups, to patrol.

*ethio air force just struck the town of chaffa robit, which is located in the oromia special zone, in amhara state, which was recently captured by OLA + TDF.

@Sheikh Kulkuli whats the latest news? Has Abby fled yet?
He has refused back channel peace deal like the one Mengistu was given by IC.

What do you expect from a person who has the intellect of a galla and arrogance of Amhara?

Afaworki is celebrating today he is willing to sacrifice even 100K Eritrean forces for Addis Ababa to burn down.

I guess Afaworki was the biggest arsenal MSB ever created.

Still you dont make sense. Somalis have been qabil for centuries its not something new but we are not oromos controlled by amhranised oromos.
Your think tanks are all amhara in desguise.

It doesnt matter whether oromos support him or not but every coup de tat in Ethiopia from the time of Haile selasie all the way to now there were oromos as backbone but were always eliminated.
Can you expain to me how Mengistu outsmarted your kins?

Abye is the shortest serving leader in Ethiopia.He is oromo and from the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia isnt it shame? Tigray with just 4 million had 27 years rule.

I know we are different and have different histories, realities, problems, flaws, etc.
but the fact remains: in general, we oromo identify more with an overall Oromo identity, while Somali's choose their clan first.
it does matter if oromo back him. just like it matters if the oromo fight him or any govt at the center. this is why tplf fell, the oromo had enough and erupted in anger from the north to the south. you are right on that, because our leaders failed us. mengistu came to power, in a way that made oromo happy though, because he kicked out the oppressive amhara landowners in oromia and the south, and sent them packing, and gave the land back to the farmers. he had a lot of backing in oromo land back then, until he showed his true colors later on.

tplf ruled for that long because of its alliances. it had amhara and oromo allies.
without its alliances, it wouldn't have ruled for 1 year. that combined with the mistrust that existed between the amhara and oromo elites within eprdf, who saw the tigrayan rule as being the lesser evil, because 1. if amhara elites ruled, the oromo would feel more anger and threatened, and more prone to secede, 2-if the oromo ruled, the amhara feel threatened by the oromo numbers, strength, and possibility of a referendum to dismantle the empire menelik put together with european firearms.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo when Meles invaded Xamar Mengistu congratulated him.

Now its payback We need to congratulate Abo Afaworki.
Good I hope Abo Afewerki burns it to the ground. Wheres Qalbidhagax and ONLF? If TPLF come back they will start problems again. ONLF need to take over jigjiga now golden chance

I know we are different and have different histories, realities, problems, flaws, etc.
but the fact remains: in general, we oromo identify more with an overall Oromo identity, while Somali's choose their clan first.
it does matter if oromo back him. just like it matters if the oromo fight him or any govt at the center. this is why tplf fell, the oromo had enough and erupted in anger from the north to the south. you are right on that, because our leaders failed us. mengistu came to power, in a way that made oromo happy though, because he kicked out the oppressive amhara landowners in oromia and the south, and sent them packing, and gave the land back to the farmers. he had a lot of backing in oromo land back then, until he showed his true colors later on.

tplf ruled for that long because of its alliances. it had amhara and oromo allies.
without its alliances, it wouldn't have ruled for 1 year. that combined with the mistrust that existed between the amhara and oromo elites within eprdf, who saw the tigrayan rule as being the lesser evil, because 1. if amhara elites ruled, the oromo would feel more anger and threatened, and more prone to secede, 2-if the oromo ruled, the amhara feel threatened by the oromo numbers, strength, and possibility of a referendum to dismantle the empire menelik put together with european firearms.
Somalis are more united than oromos and we are more homogeneous than oromos and we are mostly muslims.The IC has always tried to divide us and pit us against each other.
That cannot be said about oromo.

The thing is if OLA troop power today inAddis ababa in few months they would hand power to Amhara.Thats is something a somali would never do.

Good I hope Abo Afewerki burns it to the ground. Wheres Qalbidhagax and ONLF? If TPLF come back they will start problems again. ONLF need to take over jigjiga now golden chance
We dont need to get involved or we will.make IC support Abye like the mistake in 1977.

You know Mengistu was turning into Abye in the 76 and had OLF, TPLF, ERLF,Amhara and WSLF fighting and MSB saved his ass when he invaded and the IC supported him

Somalis are more united than oromos and we are more homogeneous than oromos and we are mostly muslims.The IC has always tried to divide us and pit us against each other.

The thing is if OLA troop power today inAddis ababa in few months they would hand power to Amhara.Thats is something a somali would never do.

Nope. If you guys were more united, you wouldn't have parties representation clans, nor would you be forming alliances based on clans. If you guys were more united, you would not have ONLF, but would have SNLF. You would identify as somali before ogadeni or marehan or ciise, and so on.... Do you see oromo's online insulting clans of oromo? or coming up with offensive nicknames for other clans? I can go on and on here.
OLA handing power to amhara, is like saying isaaq would hand power to a marehan or an ogadeni in berbera, or burco, it'd never happen. OLA ain't OPDO.

There is no reason to compare Oromos and Somalis.

We have different experiences and issues we deal with. Yes something can be identical, but overall very different experiences and people to compare.
It doesn’t matter how homogeneous a group is to have unity. It’s the ideology. For the most part, we are identical in this. Most Oromo and Somali in and out of Galbeed would like freedom and have their own rule. But we have had it differently within Ethiopia that some Oromos are very integrated into the modern day Ethiopia while the vast majority are not. Eastern Oromos for example have always been looked down upon due to our religion and are compared to Somalis constantly in Ethio. Our struggle with Somalis are more identical but as you stated, Oromos in general see ourselves as Oromo first before our clans for the most part. So we unite on a Oromumma ideology basis. I can’t speak for Somalis for the most part as I am not Somali but there is no reason to compare.

There is no reason to compare Oromos and Somalis.

We have different experiences and issues we deal with. Yes something can be identical, but overall very different experiences and people to compare.
It doesn’t matter how homogeneous a group is to have unity. It’s the ideology. For the most part, we are identical in this. Most Oromo and Somali in and out of Galbeed would like freedom and have their own rule. But we have had it differently within Ethiopia that some Oromos are very integrated into the modern day Ethiopia while the vast majority are not. Eastern Oromos for example have always been looked down upon due to our religion and are compared to Somalis constantly in Ethio. Our struggle with Somalis are more identical but as you stated, Oromos in general see ourselves as Oromo first before our clans for the most part. So we unite on a Oromumma ideology basis. I can’t speak for Somalis for the most part as I am not Somali but there is no reason to compare.
I have no problem with you.Anyway you are an oromonised Somali just like the gurgure.
My problem lies with this snake aka wachiis.
He has nonstance keep switching allegiance from qerrow to OLA to OPDO.

Though he has one thing that stands out his secret hate for somalis.

Nope. If you guys were more united, you wouldn't have parties representation clans, nor would you be forming alliances based on clans. If you guys were more united, you would not have ONLF, but would have SNLF. You would identify as somali before ogadeni or marehan or ciise, and so on.... Do you see oromo's online insulting clans of oromo? or coming up with offensive nicknames for other clans? I can go on and on here.
OLA handing power to amhara, is like saying isaaq would hand power to a marehan or an ogadeni in berbera, or burco, it'd never happen. OLA ain't OPDO.
You still dont make sense.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

And Merja is a forum of peace, of development and love to each other?:ehh:

Somalis insult each other on Somali based app, on Somali based forums, on Somali based Twitters. They practically threaten to kill each other, and talk shit about other clans. No Somali says, I am a "clan", Somali. Its Somali, then clan.

And Merja is a forum of peace, of development and love to each other?:ehh:

Somalis insult each other on Somali based app, on Somali based forums, on Somali based Twitters. They practically threaten to kill each other, and talk shit about other clans. No Somali says, I am a "clan", Somali. Its Somali, then clan.

Mereja ain't an Oromo forum. It's where you see amhara, oromo, eritrean, and tigrayans, meet and insult each other lol.
That's not what I've seen from a lot of somali's online. it's ciise this, ogadeni that, marehan 1st sxb, we gonna take jubaland away from ogadeni, we gonna have hawiye rule mogadishu not marehan farmajo, etc, etc, etc.

Mereja ain't an Oromo forum. It's where you see amhara, oromo, eritrean, and tigrayans, meet and insult each other lol.
That's not what I've seen from a lot of somali's online. it's ciise this, ogadeni that, marehan 1st sxb, we gonna take jubaland away from ogadeni, we gonna have hawiye rule mogadishu not marehan farmajo, etc, etc, etc.
But we still co exist.
Go to Hargeisa you will find marehan, Ciise, Ogaden , Hawiye etc

Go to Mogadishu its the same
Go to Kismaayo its the same
Go to even Garissa or Jigjiga we somalis co exist.

We intermarry each other just like you folks intermarry with amhara.
Funny thing is Farmajo who even though wmsome of us hate is still chilling in Mogadisu while Abye is about to be kicked out from Addis Ababa.

Farmajo is Darood but is chilling in Mogadishu.Hawiye city but Abye in Addsi ababa an Oromo city is facing armed rebellion.

But we still co exist.
Go to Hargeisa you will find marehan, Ciise, Ogaden , Hawiye etc

Go to Mogadishu its the same
Go to Kismaayo its the same
Go to even Garissa or Jigjiga we somalis co exist.

We intermarry each other just like you folks intermarry with amhara.
Funny thing is Farmajo who even though wmsome of us hate is still chilling in Mogadisu while Abye is about to be kicked out from Addis Ababa.

Farmajo is Darood but is chilling in Mogadishu.Hawiye city but Abye in Addsi ababa an Oromo city is facing armed rebellion.

yes, because none of you are strong enough to completely uproot or subjugate the others, hence the reason why the isaaq/snm went their own way and wants nothing to do with the south, despite being the same people.

oromo marrying their neighbors is basic human nature. everyone marries, those closest to them, for the most part. if somali's bordered amhara muslims, i'm sure you guys would marry amhara muslim women and etc. not a shocking dicovery there, dude.

abiy's being kicked out because of his own wrong doings, and because, obviously, western support for those fighting him.

yes, because none of you are strong enough to completely uproot or subjugate the others, hence the reason why the isaaq/snm went their own way and wants nothing to do with the south, despite being the same people.

oromo marrying their neighbors is basic human nature. everyone marries, those closest to them, for the most part. if somali's bordered amhara muslims, i'm sure you guys would marry amhara muslim women and etc. not a shocking dicovery there, dude.

abiy's being kicked out because of his own wrong doings, and because, obviously, western support for those fighting him.
You trying to blow the somali issue out of proportion.

The reality is oromos are more divided than somalis.
Oromo think tanks are amharanised oromos.
Its shame in the battle between Amhara vS Tigrayans today that Oromos (ENDF) died more than both ethnic groups and the war is being led by an oromo who thinks he is amhara.

You trying to blow the somali issue out of proportion.

The reality is oromos are more divided than somalis.
Oromo think tanks are amharanised oromos.
Its shame in the battle between Amhara vS Tigrayans today that Oromos (ENDF) died more than both ethnic groups and the war is being led by an oromo who thinks he is amhara.

if you say so, but the reality says otherwise.

if that were true, we would have clan issues like you guys, but more.
we'd be identifying with regions or clans, over the overall national identity.

I agree with the last point, but let's be honest; is either side, meaning, both the tplf side, and the abiy and allies side, to be trusted? I do not believe either side, in regards to how the war began. because both sides seemed to have been preparing for it, but which side started it? could it have been avoided? probably not? i do not know. the ethio army is in shambles, and has been, so this is why eritrea had to intervene. it's in their best interests that their enemy doesn't get power again, who could blame them?
the shame is more on our OLF leaders, if they built a strong army earlier, abiy and his allies would have been toast. but now, they are doing well. it's getting there. they literally have a lot of the capital's rural areas surrounded. soon, we should see interesting military maneuvers.

Afar Revolutionary Democratic Unity Front, Agaw Democratic Movement, Benishangul People’s Liberation Movement, Gambella Peoples Liberation Army, Global Kimant People Right and Justice Movement/ Kimant Democratic Party, Sidama National Liberation Front and Somali State Resistance

What is the Somali State Resistance? Is that the armed Ciise fighting Afars in Zone 3?