Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Oromos are more divided than somalis secondly secondly Abye is Oromo ended up giving power to amhara.

Isnt it strange an oromo is going to be deposed soon from Arat killo?

Yes Abye did divide oromos and send most of your folks to rot in Jail that is the one man you are under estimating.

we have our problems, no doubt, but not as much as somali's do. that's why Somaliland went its own way, for example, and is doing just fine.
is that why we have clan parties and groups? oops, we don't.

not at all my angry ogadeni friend. i am comparing us, one has a party that represents all oromo, one has many parties, many representing their clans.
Youbare comparing apple and oranges.

Compare somali Kilil with oromo kilil and also compare the strategic location oromos are located in Ethiopia and the number of opportunities you folks got.
Abye is Oromo and he is being kicked out from finfine after just 3 years rule.
Does that make sense?
Dont compare Abye with Farmajo or Abye.
But Shameles with cagjar.

Alternatively compare boranas/ oromos in Kenya to Somalis in kenya.

Dont bring about Somalia issue.

Youbare comparing apple and oranges.

Compare somali Kilil with oromo kilil and also compare the strategic location oromos are located in Ethiopia and the number of opportunities you folks got.
Abye is Oromo and he is being kicked out from finfine after just 3 years rule.
Does that make sense?
Dont compare Abye with Farmajo or Abye.
But Shameles with cagjar.

Alternatively compare boranas/ oromos in Kenya to Somalis in kenya.

Dont bring about Somalia issue.

That's what I am comparing. You guys are more loyal, to ciise, ogadeni, marehan, jidwaq, and clans, then to an overall Ummata Soomali. or Somali nation. otherwise, there'd be SNLF or WSLF today, and not an ONLF.
Abiy got power because of support within the former eprdf, and because he took advantage of the oromo struggle, he lost that support, which is a big reason why he's in trouble now, the oromo do not support him, which is why he depends on amhara more.

Trending