Can we disown Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a way of showing tough love @Reiko @Lsma? It's not working very well, unfortunately.

It's true that young Somali men have become weakened; outwardly showing feminine traits both in mannerism and behaviour.

The thing is, maybe you young girls shouldn't cheer your banshee mother when she hurls abuse at the father. Or cut your father off (and slander him) after some sheeko xariir concocted by the bitter mom. The mothers, together with the welfare system, have destroyed the concept of a masculine head of household. There is no sense of decorum. Browse twitter and blog-posts, you'll see Gazelles cursing their fathers as if he sexually abused them when all he did was get a second wife or something to that effect.

You can't be "tough wimminz" all the time and then cry at the damage it causes down the line. A dominating conservative father with a strong hand raises libaaxs. But what happens if the new-age Xalimos doesn't want a man like that? Can she complain if she shits out a couple of limp-wristed s as a consequence?

You shimbiro already know our culture is very harsh. If Somali men behaved in a completely opposing manner, I can guarantee that the Gazelles would complain even more.

I have seen how dominating MJ odhayaal keep their household in check - I've travelled around Puntland. My own father, and my grandfathers are an example of this. Wallahi it's like the women of the household are collectively gripped by severe heart palpitations if the odhays shaah isn't served in his favourite mug. Or the general change in atmosphere when he enters the house. The proper dhaqan of old, where your daughter can't even look you in the eyes out of respect.

You want us to return to our old ways miyaa?

"Why not a hybrid of the two?"

We are a cursed people who can only operate in the extremes.

giphy.gif

VIP
Not only where they pleased, they love it. In my prime days i had asians whites and arabs chasing bc of my game and this d.
One day i will return to saratul mustaqeem. But im too young to settle down. :denzelnigga::mjlaugh:

:siilaanyolaugh: You're just another black thing ajnabi girls fetish and use

:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.