Can we disown Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who are blowing Muqdisho up and killing innocent people? Somali men
Who are in terrorist groups in every corner of the world and want to destroy everything? Somali men
Who are in jail and getting screwed bac la'Aan by Tyrone in jails? Somali men
Who are ruining the Somali name? Somali men.

Truly useless men, and yet they have the audacity to hate on Somali women.

Please sisters of somalispot. Let's all make a circle and collectively spit on the ground while disowning these useless men.

Somali women are basically lesbians because we are married to feminine, wimpy little es called Somali men.

Gibiin-Udug

Nice generalisation abaayo.
And here we have ladies and gentlebitches. A cockroach who goes by the name of merchantofmogadisho, he was a former moryan, the only thing he knows is disturbing the peace with his "Muh qabiil" bullshit he spews. He's a 29 year old, never talked to any females, his receding hairline felt sorry for him and stopped midway.

Gibiin-Udug

You know what they say... change begins at home.

Go tell it to your useless father/brothers and let us know the results.
My father is dead AUN. May Allah swt grant him jannatul fardowsa, he had a master in science education.

My brother is currently in New Mexico finishing his last year of environmental engineering. My other brothers are all done with education and one actually purchased a penthouse in downtown Minneapolis.

So you can save me with your bullshit @emptyheartsflow

Why don't you start with yourself? All you do is hate on Somali women, you punk .

Gibiin-Udug

Women are some of the biggest qabiliste :gucciwhat:

I can't agree with your analysis abaayo

:rejoice: We were blessed with great men can you imagine growing up in a south Asian culture :reallymaury:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't believe you Lola. Smdfh

giphy.gif

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Who are blowing Muqdisho up and killing innocent people? Somali men
Who are in terrorist groups in every corner of the world and want to destroy everything? Somali men
Who are in jail and getting screwed bac la'Aan by Tyrone in jails? Somali men
Who are ruining the Somali name? Somali men.

Truly useless men, and yet they have the audacity to hate on Somali women.

Please sisters of somalispot. Let's all make a circle and collectively spit on the ground while disowning these useless men.

Somali women are basically lesbians because we are married to feminine, wimpy little es called Somali men.
The same who infected you with qabilist views. The poison needs to be exterminated.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please stop generalizing, we are all individuals and have free will. I cannot change anyone but myself, but I am here all the time trying to better myself in hopes that maybe I can persuade few to do the same.

You will feel so much better, with all that pressure lifted from ur shoulders. :)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You've lost the plot @Reiko :jcoleno:
Straight up insulting half of your own people is too much, oh wait, we already hate on each other based on who's made-up ancestor is who's.
This is depressing to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts