Can we disown Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree wholeheartedly. Religion serves well to controlling female hypergamy. Religion serves an important function in the marital dynamic. Western values are ones that are decrepit of morals. Immense sexual freedoms ordained to society has been crippling for long term monogamous relationships.

It has also given rise to a competitive nature within the household instead of working symbiotically with your spouse. You'd have to be a fool to marry in the western climate.

The western society is run by the satanists that have set these things into motion deliberately, it was not done by accident at all, it took a long time to kill their christian values with sustained propaganda in all forms especially with music and cultural Marxism.

That's why the choices are really simple, you either follow the will of God that protects everyone which leads to a harmonious tranquil society or you follow the will of Satan whereby you get an immoral debased animal like society that we see today which gives birth to monsters.

They have successfully used this whole feminist movement to destroy the family household as well as monogamous relationships, the feminists openly write about this in their books, I made a thread on this recently bringing together their sickening quotes, but little do they know that ultimately the greatest losers will be them not us.

The amount of careerist women I work with (late or early 30) with deep regrets for not starting a family (busy riding the cockarousel in her youth) now absolutely terrified, angry and stupendously bitter is countless, you see the same with Halimo's today in their late 20's when panic sets in, but it's already too late 90% of the time.

My father is dead AUN. May Allah swt grant him jannatul fardowsa, he had a master in science education.

My brother is currently in New Mexico finishing his last year of environmental engineering. My other brothers are all done with education and one actually purchased a penthouse in downtown Minneapolis.

So you can save me with your bullshit @emptyheartsflow

Why don't you start with yourself? All you do is hate on Somali women, you punk .

Nin Reer Magaal Asal Dhalad MJ!

AUN to your father abayo!

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Somali men are broke compared to other ethnicies.

Somali men are weak, skinnyfat, and carry extra estrogen ( hormone)

Somali men on average have low testosterone and they are not masculine.

Somali men have no drive in life, no ambition, and will power.

Somali men are ugly and cant dress for shit.

Somali men gossip like little girls.

Somali males rather bring down Somali women than approaching us and treating us like women.

Somali men have small penises. Yes, the more feminine you look, the more likely your manhood is going to be small.

These are the reasons why most xalimos in the west are going for other ethnicities. We want real MEN, not women.

Not saying all Somali men are like this but most of them are useless. Physically and mentally they have nothing going for them. NADA. Most useless men in the world.
This was just so fucking mean wallahi.!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My Puntite brothers are excluded since we are not s. :trumpsmirk:
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending