Can we disown Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Its regressive and does not help somalia in the long run. Extreme adoration will work counterintuitively when building a state. Somalia is lucky in the sense that we are homogenous ethnically. Perhaps our greatest strength, yet we want to create more division? :childplease:. Somalia is a shithole because of people like you thats why.

Preach. Love for your qabil automatically equals hatred for other qabils. " im not a qabilist l, i just love my ppl. Nothing wrong with that". STFU

The more I'm on this site, the more I realise that there are very few somali women worth marrying. f*ck that im a gaal so i won't be marrying. Ill leave other somali guys to marry somali women. That would indeed be a very difficult task. :hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All these insecure little boywhores, hating on my girl @Reiko . Bunch of emotional f*cks.
Now ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call a real man.

A real, iron steel man.

And they've the audacity to tell me not to embrace my qabiil. Look at the Kings my qabiil has produced. I'm greatful @Armadillo
tumblr_mzz5pmLV5C1sgxceqo2_400.gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Slow down, i will most likely settle for a farah who is built like a real man and who will treat me like a queen. There are exceptions within our men.

How about you spend less time complaining about us and more time in the weight room and developing your career.

First of all, i never complain about or demean Somali women, you assume too much. And secondly, i'm currently in uni and i regularly work out. Your stereotypes aren't as all encompassing as you think, i'm sorry to say.

1) Somali males rather bring down Somali women than approaching us and treating us like women.

2) Not saying all Somali men are like this but most of them are useless. Physically and mentally they have nothing going for them. NADA. Most useless men in the world.

1) So, the faaraxs don't give you enough attention, is that it? " I hate somali men for neglecting me" is what that sounds like. Bitter?:hova:
2) If you're acknowledging that all Somali men aren't useless, then why don't you go after those who are not useless? Or maybe the problem is entirely somewhere else?:hmm: Logic?

These western xalimos are so gassed that they're becoming out of touch with reality;

The reality is that they're being weaponized by the extreme feminism they're subscribing to willingly or unwillingly, which is a global phenomenon, but some of the western Somali females on top of all that are extreme self-haters. That's extremely off-putting. They consider being with any other man than a Somali man positive social climbing. They Project all sorts of mishappenings in their lives to devalue Somali men.

They'll throw away their weaponized feminism and feisty attitudes and become docile cats for any other men than their own. The idea that they go for A1 guys from other races is an utter myth. You'll see them being pets to absolute degenerates.

:sass2:

Im afraid that somalis in the west are becoming the new african americans. There will be a lot of self hate in the coming years. I commiserate for your causes. :salute:

Somali men are broke compared to other ethnicies.

Somali men are weak, skinnyfat, and carry extra estrogen ( hormone)

Somali men on average have low testosterone and they are not masculine.

Somali men have no drive in life, no ambition, and will power.

Somali men are ugly and cant dress for shit.

Somali men gossip like little girls.

Somali males rather bring down Somali women than approaching us and treating us like women.

Somali men have small penises. Yes, the more feminine you look, the more likely your manhood is going to be small.

These are the reasons why most xalimos in the west are going for other ethnicities. We want real MEN, not women.

Not saying all Somali men are like this but most of them are useless. Physically and mentally they have nothing going for them. NADA. Most useless men in the world.
U Wanna check my penis? So dhowow. I live in Copenhagen. U wont Call somali men feminine after u see it thats 4 sure:mjohreally::shaq:

1) So, the faaraxs don't give you enough attention, is that it? " I hate somali men for neglecting me" is what that sounds like. Bitter?:hova:
2) If you're acknowledging that all Somali men aren't useless, then why don't you go after those who are not useless? Or maybe the problem is entirely somewhere else?:hmm: Logic?

These western xalimos are so gassed that they're becoming out of touch with reality;

The reality is that they're being weaponized by the extreme feminism they're subscribing to willingly or unwillingly, which is a global phenomenon, but some of the western Somali females on top of all that are extreme self-haters. That's extremely off-putting. They consider being with any other man than a Somali man positive social climbing. They Project all sorts of mishappenings in their lives to devalue Somali men.

They'll throw away their weaponized feminism and feisty attitudes and become docile cats for any other men than their own. The idea that they go for A1 guys from other races is an utter myth. You'll see them being pets to absolute degenerates.

:sass2:

Seems like most are just trolls practicing geeljire style of shukaansi :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts