Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
we should disown Somali women and sell them to bantus
These kind of Bantus?

demons-never-die---uk-premiere.jpg

Jesse_Williams_in_2008_white_shirt.jpg

4a40c5009b638cc4877e53cdd275a54f--its-raining-black-men.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Btw your qabiiliste mindset is just disgusting. Why hate on somali men when you are the same? :mahubowtf:. "somali men destroyed our country with qabiil!!!" "But f*ck every other qabiil MJ for life!!" :ayaanswag::gaasdrink:
What's wrong with embracing your qabiil? Loving your qabiil? Being proud about your qabiil?

You seem delighted at the prospect of ending your "race". Well, in reality Somali men don't all live up to this caricature you've built in your head. We'll manage.

Now, move on. It's pathetic to complain about people you supposedly left behind.

Slow down, i will most likely settle for a farah who is built like a real man and who will treat me like a queen. There are exceptions within our men.

How about you spend less time complaining about us and more time in the weight room and developing your career.

I can't marry out. I want 100% Cushitic looking kids, Somali genes are weak to begin with.:tacky:

This.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I'm not a troll :gaasdrink:
Sure you ain't abayo:ulyin:
'omg i just love showing off my light skin and curly hair and makig all white, asian and black es feel some type of way , i love when i show my hair and all the white woman get so grilled cus they thought i was another kinky haired black girl i always flaunt it' :drakelaugh:

What's wrong with embracing your qabiil? Loving your qabiil? Being proud about your qabiil?
Its regressive and does not help somalia in the long run. Extreme adoration will work counterintuitively when building a state. Somalia is lucky in the sense that we are homogenous ethnically. Perhaps our greatest strength, yet we want to create more division? :childplease:. Somalia is a shithole because of people like you thats why.

Gibiin-Udug

Slow down, i will most likely settle for a farah who is built like a real man and who will treat me like a queen. There are exceptions within our men.

How about you spend less time complaining about us and more time in the weight room and developing your career.

This.
Where have you been all of my SSpot life? @Lsma im not alone anymore, we will slay these ashy Abdis until they appreciate our hard work.

Welcome to SSpot.

My name is @Reiko

I'm the president of Ashy Abdis ain't shit and the Ceo of Somali women interrupted because ashy Abdis ain't shit.

Welcome again.

VIP

This.

You're not marrying out too? The fack by fack

:susp:

I gotta find your pic and warn the community.

Sure you ain't abayo:ulyin:
'omg i just love showing off my light skin and curly hair and makig all white, asian and black es feel some type of way , i love when i show my hair and all the white woman get so grilled cus they thought i was another kinky haired black girl i always flaunt it' :drakelaugh:

Gotta flaunt that geeljire DNA aboowe :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending