Can we disown Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Not only where they pleased, they love it. In my prime days i had asians whites and arabs chasing bc of my game and this d.
One day i will return to saratul mustaqeem. But im too young to settle down. :denzelnigga::mjlaugh:
Inshallah snart. Du kan dø når som helst:hillarybiz:

This is just post menstrual stress, you can't hold a women to account for her PMS it's foolish, let them have their outburst so all that negative air gets out.

@Rorschach

Don't be deceived that they are not into those dominating men, even the most vile of them is more pleasing to her biologically then effeminate one, that's why big time drug dealers and even the petty ones do far better then the average males.

It's easier for the men back home because society is on their side as it should be but here in the diaspora if your foolish enough to get married to one, you have to calibrate a lot because both the government and the wider society is against you and she knows this.

Even those men back home that have their households together would struggle to replicate this here unless it's a women that has piety who fears Allah, which is why the Prophet advised to select a women for her piety alone, you will simply not succeed otherwise regardless how strong you are as a person in this western world.

You can shoulder the burden of a bad wife easily back home and there are many incentives for her not to be such a women because no one else would want her and even the other women as well as the entire community shuns her.

But such men as you pointed out deserve that kind of society collectively which they have, but we in our absolute pathetic current state don't deserve this at all.

And here we have ladies and gentlebitches. A cockroach who goes by the name of merchantofmogadisho, he was a former moryan, the only thing he knows is disturbing the peace with his "Muh qabiil" bullshit he spews. He's a 29 year old, never talked to any females, his receding hairline felt sorry for him and stopped midway.
why do girls use that as a negative conataion, it's like a guy saying to a girl she doesn't get any goos, ajeeb walahi

I have been busy with uni. I have five essays to hand in for December, its making me lose my sanity :mjcry:
That doesn't sound too difficult tbh just start your drafts really early, pay extra attention to essay structure and cite relevant materials. Focus on the details last. Also, get one of your peers to review your work to catch anything you may have looked over.

Last edited:

Zeus

STYLIN
I've been on SSPot for almost a year now. I'm completely numb to everything.

Glorious-Determined-Geleda-Baboon-Gif.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Imagine how peaceful the world would be without men, they are what's wrong with the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts