Can we disown Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali men as a collective can do better imo. But I blame their upbringing the most. Most somali guys are coddled with a surplus of resources and a lack of responsibilities resulting in an entitled mindset. The lack of responsibility has instilled them with a "spend fast, earn fast" mentality which has been deleterious to their mental and character fortitudes. This is of course not all somali guys. @Reiko If you are pressed just marry out, madax xanuunka maxaa ku geeye.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men as a collective can do better imo. But I blame their upbringing the most. Most somali guys are coddled with a surplus of resources and a lack of responsibilities resulting in an entitled mindset. The lack of responsibility has instilled them with a "spend fast, earn fast" mentality which has been deleterious to their mental and character fortitudes. This is of course not all somali guys. @Reiko If you are pressed just marry out, madax xanuunka maxaa ku geeye.

I can't marry out. I want 100% Cushitic looking kids, Somali genes are weak to begin with.:tacky:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
"Somali men are trash!!!1!!!1111111" "Somali women are the only ones working" "Somali women are our community's most important role"

I can't marry out. I want 100% Cushitic looking kids, Somali genes are weak to begin with.:tacky:
Btw your qabiiliste mindset is just disgusting. Why hate on somali men when you are the same? :mahubowtf:. "somali men destroyed our country with qabiil!!!" "But f*ck every other qabiil MJ for life!!" :ayaanswag::gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending