Can we disown Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Gotta put these es in their place.

I guess you don't follow the news. I hope airstrikes fall straight on your families head. At least we're not dying of hunger and have isis on our soil. Iska aamus. You can't win this one.
Your sister is selling herself to the French soldiers and you're over here worried about another country. FOH.
Dying of hunger? Djibouti is the poorest country.

Bohol

VIP
To be honest I understand why a lot of western halimos are mad. Most of them end up as unmarried for life and don't get action that is why
they fill dating sites everywhere.

la'an is a real problem. A lot of unmarried ones in the 26-32 range basically have no family future. :farmajoyaab:

upload_2017-7-25_23-33-44-png.24454

upload_2017-7-25_23-34-51-png.24455

upload_2017-7-25_23-36-27-png.24456

upload_2017-7-25_23-37-53-png.24457

upload_2017-7-25_23-39-14-png.24458

VIP
Your sister is selling herself to the French soldiers and you're over here worried about another country. FOH.
Dying of hunger? Djibouti is the poorest country.

Richer than garabgeland. Your gdp per capita is 366$. Check the stats. 17th out of 54 in gdp per capita in africa. Poorest my ass.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Of course it applies to me, are you stupid? I'm Somali and am male.
But that doesn't even matter right now. Even if what you say is true, tell me, how do you propose we solve this issue?
Excommunicating half of the entire Somali population? Good job with that.
Think of a solution before saying stupid shit like this. You're like those people that say black people are the root of all crime in Western countries, except the "solutions" those racists offer are actually more doable than anything you can propose for this. Fucking genocide is more practical than "disowning" all Somali men. Think about that.
We've are pitted against each other because its simpler and more accessible to fight among ourselves then organize and reverse the toxic rhetoric society jams down our throats

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Richer than garabgeland. Your gdp per capita is 366$. Check the stats. 17th out of 54 in gdp per capita in africa. Poorest my ass.
Is that all you can come up with? French harlot? f*ck you and your entire existence , you're a fetch, you can never make fetch happen, be gone. I'm talking about the real Somali men on this thread not booty busting es for the French soldiers.

To be honest I understand why a lot of western halimos are mad. Most of them end up as unmarried for life and don't get action that is why
they fill dating sites everywhere.

la'an is a real problem. A lot of unmarried ones in the 26-31 range basically have no family future. :farmajoyaab:

upload_2017-7-25_23-33-44-png.24454

upload_2017-7-25_23-34-51-png.24455

upload_2017-7-25_23-36-27-png.24456

upload_2017-7-25_23-37-53-png.24457

upload_2017-7-25_23-39-14-png.24458

So the older they get the more unstable they become?

I think that makes @Reiko at least 80 years old judging by her constant psychosis.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I bet the somali women in Somalia feel the same way. If they had rights and the freedom of association, they would definitely leave these twinks.

Somali men in the west: Your parents will not live forever. When they're dead, its all on you. You will pay your own bills now, no more living in moms basement. That means less time in Somalispot and social media bashing somali women. You will be single and be miserable while your sisters and females of your race marry non-Somalis.

You seem delighted at the prospect of ending your "race". Well, in reality Somali men don't all live up to this caricature you've built in your head. We'll manage.

Now, move on. It's pathetic to complain about people you supposedly left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts