Can we disown Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Let me liiiiiiiive.

:tacky:
tenor.gif

Somali men are broke compared to other ethnicies.

Somali men are weak, skinnyfat, and carry extra estrogen ( hormone)

Somali men on average have low testosterone and they are not masculine.

Somali men have no drive in life, no ambition, and will power.

Somali men are ugly and cant dress for shit.

Somali men gossip like little girls.

Somali males rather bring down Somali women than approaching us and treating us like women.

Somali men have small penises. Yes, the more feminine you look, the more likely your manhood is going to be small.

These are the reasons why most xalimos in the west are going for other ethnicities. We want real MEN, not women.

Not saying all Somali men are like this but most of them are useless. Physically and mentally they have nothing going for them. NADA. Most useless men in the world.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Somali males rather bring down Somali women than approaching us and treating us like women.

Somali men have small penis. Yes, the more feminine you look, the more likely your manhood is going to be small.

These are the reasons why most xalimos in the west are going for other ethnicities. We want real MEN, not women.

:trash:

Somali men have small penises. Yes, the more feminine you look, the more likely your manhood is going to be small.

God someone ban this

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko is living proof that women can be just as tribalistic, unintelligent and useless as men.
Did reiko steal your man? You seem pressed sis. Like I've said before start with your useless self. All you do is hate on Somali women.

We are fighting back now. Hoe..

Gibiin-Udug

Preach...

Preach.

Screw them!!!!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Small advice, if any Somali woman feels this way she should move on to other men and forget about Somali men. Not complain about us on the internet ad nauseam. Good bye, don't let the door hit you on your way out, move on. :samwelcome:

Gibiin-Udug

Small advice, if any Somali woman feels this way she should move on to other men and forget about Somali men. Not complain about us on the internet ad nauseam. Good bye, don't let the door hit you on your way out, move on. :samwelcome:
What do you have? Everything you own belongs to Somali women. Why don't you get out?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How stupid do you have to be to think things like this?
I get the feeling we are being trolled. How much of a braindead c*nt do you have to be to see what's plaguing Somalis today and think, "Yeah, more bullshit about why X group is better than Y group will help fix this."
Anyone who agrees with @Reiko about this is a retard.

VIP

Not saying all Somali men are like this but most of them are useless. Physically and mentally they have nothing going for them. NADA. Most useless men in the world.

Lol you better be a dime with the amount of shit you talk. I could make a list about somali women but i wont.

Preach...

Preach.

Screw them!!!!

Did your femenine tranny husband dump you?

Gibiin-Udug

How stupid do you have to be to think things like this?
I get the feeling we are being trolled. How much of a braindead c*nt do you have to be to see what's plaguing Somalis today and think, "Yeah, more bullshit about why X group is better than Y group will add to this."
Anyone who agrees with @Reiko about this is a retard.
Shut the hell up. It's about time us Somali women woke up and smell the kaxwa.

You seem triggered, did my topic applied to you?

Somali men are the root of every problem in the Somali community.

70 year old marrying teenagers.
Not having enough political experience but still running the Somali government.
Blowing the country.
Somali men also brought HIV, and std in the Somali community.
They're also rapists.

Gibiin-Udug

Lol you better be a dime with the amount of shit you talk. I could make a list about somali women but i wont.

Did your femenine tranny husband dump you?
Tranny husband? You dont make sense. How can a straight woman marry a tranny husband? All that French sperm that you've been sucking has gone to your brain, you 2 dollar, butt prostitute.

The name calling and fighting on here is too much Especially with th emasculating insults. Also we have too many outside haters so tearing one another down by gender is so juvenile and it will only cause more dysfunction in the future

Somali men have small penis. Yes, the more feminine you look, the more likely your manhood is going to be small.

:browtf:

@Reiko a lot of problems that men causs women aren't scot free because they unnecessarily put up with a lot of crap. For example mothers can teach their boys responsibility but refuse to make them pick up even a dish or expect more from their husbands but they will only complain when their son is a gangster and the husband they have such low expectations for its like some of them want to suffer and raise the kids alone. I don't think one gender alone needs to be criticized but somali culture as a whole is pretty toxic sometimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending