Can we disown Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the somali women in Somalia feel the same way. If they had rights and the freedom of association, they would definitely leave these twinks.

Somali men in the west: Your parents will not live forever. When they're dead, its all on you. You will pay your own bills now, no more living in moms basement. That means less time in Somalispot and social media bashing somali women. You will be single and be miserable while your sisters and females of your race marry non-Somalis.

VIP
Tranny husband? You dont make sense. How can a straight woman marry a tranny husband? All that French sperm that you've been sucking has gone to your brain, you 2 dollar, butt prostitute.

Your grandma and your entire clan are taking american airstrikes to the head in garbageland but you wanna talk about being prostitutes? you fuckers welcome isis. Stfu.

Did reiko steal your man? You seem pressed sis. Like I've said before start with your useless self. All you do is hate on Somali women.

We are fighting back now. Hoe..
"who hurt you"
"who stole your man"
"you seem pressed"

It's like your brain can only hold 4 or 5 phrases.

Honestly, your entire life revolves around this forum and you have the vocabulary of a hoodrat. I know life isn't easy and you have a lot of free time due to unemployment, but you need a break.

:comeon:

Really?

hassan+jama14.jpg

So you posted one single bodybuilder who is on steriods.

How about you prove us wrong by showing us what you got.

VIP
I bet the somali women in Somalia feel the same way. If they had rights and the freedom of association, they would definitely leave these twinks.

Somali men in the west: Your parents will not live forever. When they're dead, its all on you. You will pay your own bills now, no more living in moms basement. That means less time in Somalispot and social media bashing somali women. You will be single and be miserable while your sisters and females of your race marry non-Somalis.

We wlcome it. Marry who you want. We looking outside too.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

preach-gif-6.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Your grandma and your entire clan are taking american airstrikes to the head in garbageland but you wanna talk about being prostitutes? you fuckers welcome isis. Stfu.
Air strikes where? you're still a sex slave to the French soldiers in 2017.

"who hurt you"
"who stole your man"
"you seem pressed"

Honestly, your entire life revolves around this forum and you have the vocabulary of a hoodrat. I know life isn't easy and you have a lot of free time due to unemployment, but you need a break.

Where did you come from :umwhat:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor

you are straight up crazy:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

"who hurt you"
"who stole your man"
"you seem pressed"

Loooooool

Read what you just wrote. You are hurt to the point you're spewing bullshit in every thread I make.

Here's my advice to you, take a glass and some bleach drink it and ponder about if I give a rat's ass about the opinion of a hurt who probably lives in his hooyo's basement. All you do on this forum is act like a Emo on her period.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Shut the hell up. It's about time us Somali women woke up and smell the kaxwa.

You seem triggered, did my topic applied to you?

Somali men are the root of every problem in the Somali community.

70 year old marrying teenagers.
Not having enough political experience but still running the Somali government.
Blowing the country.
Somali men also brought HIV, and std in the Somali community.
They're also rapists.
Of course it applies to me, are you stupid? I'm Somali and am male.
But that doesn't even matter right now. Even if what you say is true, tell me, how do you propose we solve this issue?
Excommunicating half of the entire Somali population? Good job with that.
Think of a solution before saying stupid shit like this. You're like those people that say black people are the root of all crime in Western countries, except the "solutions" those racists offer are actually more doable than anything you can propose for this. Fucking genocide is more practical than "disowning" all Somali men. Think about that.

Of course it applies to me, are you stupid? I'm Somali and am male.
But that doesn't even matter right now. Even if what you say is true, tell me, how do you propose we solve this issue?
Excommunicating half of the entire Somali population? Good job with that.
Think of a solution before saying stupid shit like this. You're like those people that say black people are the root of all crime in Western countries, except the "solutions" those racists offer are actually more doable than anything you can propose for this. Fucking genocide is more practical than "disowning" all Somali men. Think about that.
We should ignore this thirsty creatures
Yes that includes @Lola_Vonroe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending