British white people set to become a minority in Birmingham by 2021, says report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

:hemad:

fuyi8w96avlz.jpg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yes, the thing with England is you can comfortably live in a whole different town like Solihull or Coventry or wherever and commute to work in Birmingham due to location and population density.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly! The public transport links are amazing and relatively cheap.

Demographics is destiny. The whites will learn that the hard way....and so will we. :gaasdrink:
Akhir a zaman. The final battle for destiny before judgement day....muslim hordes vs european crusaders who will fight one last fight to expel the foreign savages from their land. To find out who will win stay tuned into next week's crusades.

I predict it will end like this

dd8dfef0cbd70b7486dccbe54112bf42.jpg

Not gonna lie, I thought they were already a minority :mjlol: Barely saw any white people there.
I saw like 20 cadaans at max and thousands of ajnabis

I'm indifferent to cadaans, but let's be honest here, a world without whitey would be objectively worse. It's not like any other race has the brain power necessary to move humanity forward. Who will take over that responsibility? Blacks? Arabs? Somalis? :russ:

Well, maybe east Asians. But they don't seem too creative tbh. Their true skill is in maintaining and building upon what whitey created.

Furthermore, you won't find any "Asian guilt" once they inevitably take over. Expect unabashed ruthlessness.
It's not whitey who creates dumbass, it's the most high (god) who creates and he passes power into the hands of oppressors when his ppl fail to keep the commandments. It happened to the jews and the prophet predicted it would happen to muslims because we divided and the ottoman empire collapsed. Look at egypt and how advanced those were in africa and babylon and how he destroyed them and gave their wealth to the greeks and the romans, while they were once the most advanced and developed what whitey used to create all his fancy equipment. Let me ask you this if whites were always great then why can't we track their history to babylon and the other great empires? why did they only rise to prominence after the muslims fell? when they previously always lost when they challenged us in the crusades. Keep kissing whitey's ass tho.

Basic

VIP
The West Midlands is lovely. Great place to raise a family and much more affordable than anything inside the M25.

Yeah definitely, job opportunities are great here! :banderas: Brits and their love for diversity quotas. Never may they change. :ahh:

Basic

VIP
Yes, I went to like 10 different ghetto areas... but I didn't even see many cadaans in the city center or the shopping malls

Literally most the cadaans live on the outskirts of the city. Better environment and more greenery. I don’t like visiting the ghettos but it’s where the somali community is based so I occasionally go there.

Literally most the cadaans live on the outskirts of the city. Better environment and more greenery. I don’t like visiting the ghettos but it’s where the somali community is based so I occasionally go there.
What are the Somali ghettoes in Birmingham?

Basic

VIP
What are the Somali ghettoes in Birmingham?

Main ones are Small Heath and Bordesley green, Sparkhill and Alum rock but there’s sizeable communities in nechells and newtown. Other areas in the city have Somalis scattered around.

Main ones are Small Heath and Bordesley green, Sparkhill and Alum rock but there’s sizeable communities in nechells and newtown. Other areas in the city have Somalis scattered around.
Oh, I recognize most of these names. These were some of the areas i visited.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Yeah definitely, job opportunities are great here! :banderas: Brits and their love for diversity quotas. Never may they change. :ahh:

Canada is less crowded and homes are bigger there if you like having space. Good economy if you are in the natural resources industry (though it has calmed down a bit from the boom days of the mid 2000s and the beginning of this decade up to 2014 since price of oil went down). Health field is also good.

There is also less Racism in Canada (Aside from French Speaking Province of Quebec). You won't see the shit that goes on in the UK like Britain First and guys like Tommy Robinson/Nigel Farage who are taken seriously in politics there.

Canada has better public services like health (Medicare is the Canadian equivalent of NHS but they do it by province).

Cost of living is very high though in Canada as literally everything is taxed. UK (Outside London) is much better and very affordable. Even the basic staple foods are expensive and for things like internet and mobile phones expect to pay something like $80/month for each since the telecommunications industry is an oligopoly there.

UK is better than Canada in public transportation though. Best thing about London is the Tube. I also think UK is better for immigrants as they have a better social safety net to start you off. In Canada you're kind of on your own.

UK climate > Canada's (Excluding Vancouver which is similar)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Canada is less crowded and homes are bigger there if you like having space. Good economy if you are in the natural resources industry (though it has calmed down a bit from the boom days of the mid 2000s and the beginning of this decade up to 2014 since price of oil went down). Health field is also good.

There is also less Racism in Canada (Aside from French Speaking Province of Quebec). You won't see the shit that goes on in the UK like Britain First and guys like Tommy Robinson/Nigel Farage who are taken seriously in politics there.

Canada has better public services like health (Medicare is the Canadian equivalent of NHS but they do it by province).

Cost of living is very high though in Canada as literally everything is taxed. UK (Outside London) is much better and very affordable. Even the basic staple foods are expensive and for things like internet and mobile phones expect to pay something like $80/month for each since the telecommunications industry is an oligopoly there.

UK is better than Canada in public transportation though. Best thing about London is the Tube. I also think UK is better for immigrants as they have a better social safety net to start you off. In Canada you're kind of on your own.

UK for the girls (As they say grass is greener). Is that what you wanted to hear abaayo?:trumpsmirk:

That is actually good break of information Cumar. Bravo. The Canada cable bill is similar to the United states one. :)

I like Canada Free healthcare. But that made the economy expensive. So u cant win either way

World

VIP
I’m guessing you didn’t grow up in a ghetto right?

Basic

VIP

That’s a good breakdown. I guess everywhere has its pros and cons.

Is Medicare a free service or do you have to have health insurance?

Basic

VIP
I’m guessing you didn’t grow up in a ghetto right?
Well I lived there briefly when we first moved to Birmingham when Somalis were brief but Asians were rampant. Moved to a cadaan area in the city shortly after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending