British white people set to become a minority in Birmingham by 2021, says report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
:ulyin:isn't that hood area they were just discussing(either in this THREAD or another), SOMETHING ABOUT RACE WAR, JIMO JELLEC VS MadowS back in 2005
It was definitely B19. I wasn't aware of a race riots at the time I only found out like 4 years ago or something. The place didn't seem like a violent place. You think the area is hood because of the history of the Lozells riots?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
oh i think i heard of it, it was on mainstream news, SOMETHING ABOUT THE BIGGEST EID CELEBRATION TO EVER TAKE PLACE IN EUROPE.

i an starting to question why i have only been to Birmingham twice given how lit it is for somalis :jaynerd::meleshame::mjkkk: TELL THEM I AM COMING HOME:friendhug:
That’s right, they have drones capturing footage for the news forecast. As @MarehanBanker mentioned its very well organised with actual big screens as well as politicans and different representatives from ethnic groups including Somalis giving speeches.
It goes beyond just prayers to a whole event. :obama:

Yes Birmingham is the place to be for ramadhan especially small heath. I go there alot in ramadhan
f*ck it i am coming

2019 RAMADAN. i had two close relatives there, one is my uncle who is CS lecturer at a university there and the other is my first cousin a nurse,she moved to america arizona last year

It was definitely B19. I wasn't aware of a race riots at the time I only found out like 4 years ago or something. The place didn't seem like a violent place. You think the area is hood because of the history of the Lozells riots?

Tbh Lozells/Perry Barr/Aston is pretty hood :cosbyhmm:

Imo race relations rn in Bham is at an all time high compared to the riots in the 2000s

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lozells is calm now tbh

Small Heath is a straight up timojilac colony at this point. It used to be the heartland of working class cadaans now it looks like the official language should be urdu :chrisfreshhah:

index.php

images

Cadaans must look at old pictures of Small Heath like we do Somalia pre-91:mjlol:

IS IT REALLY THAT RARE TO FIND A CADAAN THERE? like no cadaan lives there??

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY NON MUSLIM GAALO CADAANS THERE during my short visits

I DON'T KNOW I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS RIOT today:kanyeshrug:

IS IT REALLY THAT RARE TO FIND A CADAAN THERE? like no cadaan lives there??

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY NON MUSLIM GAALO CADAANS THERE during my short visits

There are schools with 1000 students with like 5 cadaan kids in them :russ:

I read somewhere that some primary schools were struggling because so many kids came without knowing how to speak English even though they were born in the UK :mjlol::dead::deadmanny:

There are schools with 1000 students with like 5 cadaan kids in them :russ:

I read somewhere that some primary schools were struggling because so many kids came without knowing how to speak English even though they were born in the UK :mjlol::dead::deadmanny:

WHAT IN THE WORLD:gucciwhat:

you must be kidding:gladbron:, the somalis there didn't seem FOBS to me:hmm:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
oh i think i heard of it, it was on mainstream news, SOMETHING ABOUT THE BIGGEST EID CELEBRATION TO EVER TAKE PLACE IN EUROPE.

i an starting to question why i have only been to Birmingham twice given how lit it is for somalis :jaynerd::meleshame::mjkkk: TELL THEM I AM COMING HOME:friendhug:
:drakelaugh::lawd:

I can legit testify this to be true I went to a Asian school just like that.:confused:
SO Asians there are not as articular as the average British person ??:what:

is it the same with the somalis ?:farmajoyaab:

i had a good image of the somalis in Birmingham. they just seem to mind their business and strive. NEVER HEARD OF ANY SERIOUS SOMALI GANG CULTURE THERE.i am sure they have their fair share of gang culture but nothing too serious, JUST YOUTH FOLLOWING HIPHOP CULTURE AND DRESS CODE I GUESS, it's not an epidemic like London is it??

they seem like the most loving group of somalis in the UK. LONDON Folks are mostly FUCKED:mjpls:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
SO Asians there are not as articular as the average British person ??:what:

is it the same with the somalis ?:farmajoyaab:

i had a good image of the somalis in Birmingham. they just seem to mind their business and strive. NEVER HEARD OF ANY SERIOUS SOMALI GANG CULTURE THERE.i am sure they have their fair share of gang culture but nothing too serious, JUST YOUTH FOLLOWING HIPHOP CULTURE AND DRESS CODE I GUESS, it's not an epidemic like London is it??

they seem like the most loving group of somalis in the UK. LONDON Folks are mostly FUCKED:mjpls:
No sadly the boys here have a gang culture aswell but it's less about your area but more about ethnicity. I guess they just get killed less here there was one boy who died but he went London for one day and got killed over there by 30 year old cadaan druggies. So yes it's less serious but Birmingham has more drugs than London has with 7x less population so lot of drugs here but asians mainly deal here.
Idk about whether asians here are as articulate but I prefer asians than cadaans since they're easier to get along with and muslim.
Majority somalis in Birmingham stick with somalis and mind our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending