British white people set to become a minority in Birmingham by 2021, says report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats some next level coonery, why don't you leave somali culture and marry cadaan man.

It was not Gods decree. How is it coonery??? Its the fact. I am aware of my own superiority as a race belong to the Somali, but I also acknowledge the good quality of White race. Notice I was not all praise. I did mention they are calculative and manipulative like the devil. I am a fair game, realist.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Do you think that in America they'll just expand the definition of "white" to include hispanics so they don't end up becoming a minority there?

It's already happening. An increasing amount of Hispanics are identifying as white. These labels are useless though. Hispanics don't act or look like Anglo whites. So i think Anglo whites will feel threatened when their numbers plummet.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
A lot of non-speakers are indeed recent migrants. However, there is a large ageing population in the Asian community who came in the 50s/60s who were placed by the government in ethnic ghettos- hence lacking of English speaking .

Btw have you heard of the white flight phenomenon.
@Cumar @Apollo @MadNomad

Yeah, white flight is common in inner cities in the US. Think of places like inner city Detroit which are like 75-80% African American, and the affluent whites have fled to the suburbs where the "undesirables" can't afford to live.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's already happening. An increasing amount of Hispanics are identifying as white. These labels are useless though. Hispanics don't act or look like Anglo whites. So i think Anglo whites will feel threatened when their numbers plummet.

If Africans, Somalis included had the advantage of light skin, believe me, they would have not hesitated to want to "Pass for Whites"! Its like Whites are at the pinnacle of the throne that the rest want to emulate

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Culture is born out of a mix of many different things. Genes is just one of those factors.

U didn't answer my question. Is African American and Africans inherently influenced by their inherent inborn nature? Or does a culture, say--a French culture of high sophistication and etiquette have a potential to influence their culture or who they are?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
U didn't answer my question. Is African American and Africans inherently influenced by their inherent inborn nature? Or does a culture, say--a French culture of high sophistication and etiquette have a potential to influence their culture or who they are?

I did answer. Genes affect culture, no doubt.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah, white flight is common in inner cities in the US. Think of places like inner city Detroit which are like 75-80% African American, and the affluent whites have fled to the suburbs where the "undesirables" can't afford to live.

And thank God for economy controlling where the blacks can live ma ha?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Happens in the UK too but in the major cities because no non white ethnic minority is going to live in a village in the country.

It’s like a game of chase- as soon as a sizeable population of non cadaans move to an area. The cadaans feel threatened so will move further out the of the city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:lawd::lawd::denzelnigga:
REfugees.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
African Americans have shit culture because they have smaller brains on average than europeans.

Check this out

Even subtitles don't work

Language is not an indiacator of inferiority! I am proof! I write better than the Victorian themselves! At the risk of sounding boastful, and un-classy- I must confess, I have that command of the Queens language more than the British native themselves. But that doesnt make me white. I am still, sadly a Somali. Thankfully,and Alhamdhulilaah I am a Somali Muslim. My Muslimness is my prime pride . My Somaliniimo is a bonus. We r better looking than the rest of Africa!

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Happens in the UK too but in the major cities because no non white ethnic minority is going to live in a village in the country.

It’s like a game of chase- as soon as a sizeable population of non cadaans move to an area. The cadaans feel threatened so will move further out the of the city.

Yes, the thing with England is you can comfortably live in a whole different town like Solihull or Coventry or wherever and commute to work in Birmingham due to location and population density.

The empire strikes back.

Or a demographic correction takes place in a few years (Holocaust 2.0).
Hmmm seems familiar doesn't it....i can't quiet recall exactly what it was but i seem to remember a similar incident when a pale complexioned ppl entered land in the middle east and changed the demographic by oppressing the local population. As our great prophet Esa told us "you reap what you sow" and i have long been praying for the nastiest backlash for these cadaan thieves.

map-story-of-palestinian-nationhood-1-750x500.jpg
land_transfers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending