British white people set to become a minority in Birmingham by 2021, says report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How Terrible! Let us all feel sympathy for a people that conquered & pillaged 25% of the planet

:liberaltears:

Apollo

VIP
How Terrible! Let us all feel sympathy for a people that conquered & pillaged 25% of the planet

Yeah, but will Arabs and Pakistanis be any better? At least whites suffer from pathological altruism. MENAs don't seem altruistic at all!

No worker's rights at all in the Gulf. Guest worker passports get seized by their employers.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yeah, but will Arabs and Pakistanis be any better? At least whites suffer from pathological altruism. MENAs don't seem altruistic at all!

No worker's rights at all in the Gulf. Guest worker passports get seized by their employers.
So you would cry if whitey go extinct? lol

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
On the one hand, it's fun to see the karma.

But on the other hand, would you want to live in a West that's government like Brazil, South Africa, or Saudi Arabia/UAE etc??

Dilemma!
In an ideal world, i would work to build Puntland and leave the west.

Apollo

VIP
In an ideal world, i would work to build Puntland and leave the west.

Even if you lived in Puntland, it's better for the planet that whitey remains in charge of the West.

Imagine a Maghrebi-West African majority France with nuclear weapons. The horror.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Even if you lived in Puntland, it's better for the planet that whitey remains in charge of the West.

Imagine a Maghrebi-West African majority France with nuclear weapons. The horror.
Even Whitey have overlords (jewish bankers), they're not really in charge.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nah, I think Ashk. Jews are allied to the Anglo-American/Franco-German Western elite rather than being their overlords.
Given the fact that they own the Americas central bank (Federal Reserve) and England's central bank (Bank of England), I don't think being an ally with them is a choice.

Apollo

VIP
Given the fact that they own the Americas central bank (Federal Reserve) and England's central bank (Bank of England), I don't think being an ally with them is a choice.

Lol, Anglo-Celtic Gentiles appoint them. Their relationship is those of equals. The Rothschilds only got the Balfour declaration through bribing Anglo officials.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol, Anglo-Celtic Gentiles appoint them. Their relationship is those of equals. The Rothschilds only got the Balfour declaration through bribing Anglo officials.
they OWN the bank of england (only puppets are appointed) and they OWN the federal reserve, they have the power to financially f*ck the entire economies of the west as demonstrated in 2008 crisis

Apollo

VIP
they OWN the bank of england (only puppets are appointed) and they OWN the federal reserve, they have the power to financially f*ck the entire economies of the west as demonstrated in 2008 crisis

I fell for those Jewish supra-human conspiracies, but now I believe they are mere puppets of the system.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Most of the cadaans tend to live in the suburban towns on the outskirts of the city and commute in to Birmingham for work.

@Blade1 What’s your opinion on this?

"Group guilt is ok insofar as it is applied against people i dislike"
You were also welcomed to live in their land and are currently enjoying a superior standard of living.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
"Group guilt is ok insofar as it is applied against people i dislike"
You were also welcomed to live in their land and are currently enjoying a superior standard of living.
This thread is not about their supposed guilt or altruism, its about their declining numbers in Birmingham, you can suck their dick by all means, i won't though.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Most of the cadaans tend to live in the suburban towns on the outskirts of the city and commute in to Birmingham for work.

@Blade1 What’s your opinion on this?
I'm not shocked tbh anyone who lives in birmingham can tell there's alot of non English here.
I'm surprised the numbers so low jk or am I :cosbyhmm:

The English who come to work in birmingham also come in from West brom, Coventry Wolverhampton etc. Basically no name places.
There's many schools with only asians here I was apart of many since I switched schools.
It's not our fault English here like to marry out there's so many mixed kids here with African or Jamaican or Asian half's. Not half somalis though. This is great hope the asians keep birthing and bringing in relatives :win:
Birmingham will be ours in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts