British white people set to become a minority in Birmingham by 2021, says report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
So you would cry if whitey go extinct? lol

White guilt is a beautiful thing but it won't last forever. We need to milk it for all its worth while it's still potent.

One day even whites will wake up and realise what is happening to them. Its already happening in America (Trump) and Europe (Brexit, rise of far right parties) to an extent.

Cumar

VIP
On the one hand, it's fun to see the karma.

But on the other hand, would you want to live in a West that's government like Brazil, South Africa, or Saudi Arabia/UAE etc??

Dilemma!

If I couldn't live in the west, I'd take my chances in Somalia. That's how low I think about Arab and other Muslim nations.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So you would cry if whitey go extinct? lol

I'm indifferent to cadaans, but let's be honest here, a world without whitey would be objectively worse. It's not like any other race has the brain power necessary to move humanity forward. Who will take over that responsibility? Blacks? Arabs? Somalis? :russ:

Well, maybe east Asians. But they don't seem too creative tbh. Their true skill is in maintaining and building upon what whitey created.

Furthermore, you won't find any "Asian guilt" once they inevitably take over. Expect unabashed ruthlessness.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This is NOT good news for me walaahi. I CANNOT imagine living in a world where the White Man and Woman is a "Minority"! To me, the White people are the law of this Dunya. Without them, we have ONLY ALLAH SWT 's protection. The magnificence of our creator, Subhannah waa taacalaah. created a race, yes, flawed, almost devil like in their Calculative/manipulative nature, but at least the good quality that our creator gave them is very essential. The practice of Law and Order. The hate for corruption. Hard work. Beauty. I mean, it is extremely depressing and demoralizing to exist in a world of people WHO look like

Yeah, but will Arabs and Pakistanis be any better? At least whites suffer from pathological altruism. MENAs don't seem altruistic at all!

No worker's rights at all in the Gulf. Guest worker passports get seized by their employers.
I doubt the shit in the gulf will happen in Birmingham. The ones brought up in the west have different mentalities anyway.

Cumar

VIP
I doubt the shit in the gulf will happen in Birmingham. The ones brought up in the west have different mentalities anyway.

You are ignoring the continuous inflow of new migrants. If you read the article something like 50,000 people in Birmingham can't even speak English which suggests they are recent. You'd think you're in Lahore or something if you go to certain areas of Birmingham.

Cumar

VIP
AAs were stripped of all their culture, yet still, behave like Africans in many ways.

Do you think that in America they'll just expand the definition of "white" to include hispanics so they don't end up becoming a minority there?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is NOT good news for me walaahi. I CANNOT imagine living in a world where the White Man and Woman is a "Minority"! To me, the White people are the law of this Dunya. Without them, we have ONLY ALLAH SWT 's protection. The magnificence of our creator, Subhannah waa taacalaah. created a race, yes, flawed, almost devil like in their Calculative/manipulative nature, but at least the good quality that our creator gave them is very essential. The practice of Law and Order. The hate for corruption. Hard work. Beauty. I mean, it is extremely depressing and demoralizing to exist in a world of people WHO look like

Thats some next level coonery, why don't you leave somali culture and marry cadaan man.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You are ignoring the continuous inflow of new migrants. If you read the article something like 50,000 people in Birmingham can't even speak English which suggests they are recent. You'd think you're in Lahore or something if you go to certain areas of Birmingham.

A lot of non-speakers are indeed recent migrants. However, there is a large ageing population in the Asian community who came in the 50s/60s who were placed by the government in ethnic ghettos- hence lacking of English speaking .

Btw have you heard of the white flight phenomenon.
@Cumar @Apollo @MadNomad

Status
Not open for further replies.