breaking news; hillary clinton to deliver major speech about radicalization in somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Clinton will hold up Minnesota's efforts to combat domestic radicalization in the state's Somali-American population, according to an aide, noting the multi-million dollar efforts Minneapolis, St. Paul and other cities have spent to identify radicalization in young people and combat ISIS propaganda.

Jim Manley, a D.C.-based Democratic political consultant and an Edina native, said Clinton must lay out her plan carefully to appease Minnesotans concerned about the growing number of Somali-Americans “trying to wage jihad” and the state’s DFLers who are dominated by the antiwar wing of the Democratic Party.

Her speech is supposed to be a direct response to Trump's Islamophobic rhetoric. I know she's in Minneapolis, but I hope she doesn't focus on the Somali community too much and instead spends most of her time outlining her counterterrorism strategy.

Duchess

VIP
10th isis recruit was arrested recently lol she pick minnesota for reason& she will tell whole world about radical s :damn:

In that case, I hope Omar Jamal and Abdirizak Bihi are standing behind her when she delivers this epic speech. If a Somali gotta eat, I'd rather it be one of my own.:lolbron:

Duchess

VIP
Great speech. Clinton received several standing ovations and said some positive things about the Somali community in MN. She met with Abdi Warsame, Ka Joog and other local Somali orgs beforehand. If she wins, there will be increased funding for counterterrorism efforts in the Somali community. @menace, this may be your chance to put your Somali skills to use.:ohreally:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Great speech. Clinton received several standing ovations and said some positive things about the Somali community in MN. She met with Abdi Warsame, Ka Joog and other local Somali orgs beforehand. If she wins, there will be increased funding for counterterrorism efforts in the Somali community. @menace, this may be your chance to put your Somali skills to use.:ohreally:

What do u want me to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts