Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
I meant in terms of skin color I've just realised that Somalis in here that consider themselves light skin are actually mariin and Im the only light skinned person in here
Niggas who constantly mention their skin color are usually insecure Akon looking motherfuckers :hemad:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Fucking lies man,you guys wouldn't give a shit if your daughter got with a black boy. Yall either would be at tim hortons with your boys or going to somalia to marry an 18 year old girl while all of this was happening. On the other note, I wouldn't be suprised if there was a somali version of r/hapa in the next coming years based off this thread :siilaanyolaugh:.

The fact that she's doing this while covering her hair tells you that she's not been taught about Islam, the reasons for hijab and the overall modesty that Islam promotes. Somali parents need to do better teaching their kids about Islam. They take their kids to dugsi where they run around like animals, memorize a few verses, they drop the hijab on them and think they are doing enough. If your daughters turn out like this, it's most likely because you have done a bad job parenting her.

The fact that she's doing this while covering her hair tells you that she's not been taught about Islam, the reasons for hijab and the overall modesty that Islam promotes. Somali parents need to do better teaching their kids about Islam. They take their kids to dugsi where they run around like animals, memorize a few verses, they drop the hijab on them and think they are doing enough. If your daughters turn out like this, it's most likely because you have done a bad job parenting her.

They just wear the hijab for fashion statements to have lots of followers and likes on Instagram. They don't understand the importance.

They just wear the hijab for fashion statements to have lots of followers and likes on Instagram. They don't understand the importance.
That's because they have not been taught. They are forced to wear and that's the end of it. It's better to tell them why they need to wear hijab, and when they fully understand, if they choose to cover up, they'd never do anything like this. We have got an entire generations of girls who cover up but engage in acts like this, go to concerts all covered up, etc..

We are more concerned with them covering up than understanding why they need to.

When it comes to fucking, it's not some complicated science where these 'incels' will voluntary refuse to f*ck the average woman bc she's not the hot girl of their dreams to the point of being involuntary celibate and frustrated to tears.

Straight forward

giphy.gif

I think the Somali females in the UK need a couple of us reer Henny niggas :diddyass:

Cause they obviously don't want faraaxs from the UK:pachah1:

Henny? You're 16 waryaa

Calm down and finish school, then you can become an educated faraax, we are running out of them here in the UK

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Henny? You're 16 waryaa

Calm down and finish school, then you can become an educated faraax, we are running out of them here in the UK
I'm 20 :kodaksmiley:

And who said I'm tryna marry your females :mjlol:

Mans just wanna hit them with some backshots :lolbron:

VixR

Veritas
Straight forward
:zhqjlmx: That's the whole point of the discussion. We're social animals. Sex/fucking is a want, but its also a basic human need. Incels, being involuntary celibate are lacking access to human intimacy at a basic level, many of them don't even have important precursors and building blocks like healthy and functional family relationships and basic friendships 'cuz they're socially fucked, or have usually developed severe anxieties and neuroses. Not being able to get any, like at all, unless you're asexual or some shit, is a legitimate handicap. They're essentially abled handicaps, which is like the most dangerous and anger prone type of handicap out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending