Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
IMG_20170506_034549.jpg

Somali twitter grilled her, so she made him delete it. Anyways whats happening man? Dirty monkeys are taking our girls. We need to fight the bantu expaNSION. I AM FUCKING FUMING!!!!! HES FUCKING KISSING HER!!!!! IVE NEVER KISSED A GIRL IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, LET LONE A SOMALI GIRL!!!! f*ck OFF

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
The audacity you have to call her a when you have a addiction. Gtfo with your hypocrisy. Also, how is she a ? Y'all need to leave people alone smh.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Not the time and place. Am fucking fuming.

Because i am single. I don't have a significant other in my life and that monkeys are taking our girls.

It's because you're pathetic and she isn't "your girl" she has nothing to do with you and so do majority of Somali girls.

View attachment 17386

Somali twitter grilled her, so she made him delete it. Anyways whats happening man? Dirty monkeys are taking our girls. We need to fight the bantu expaNSION. I AM FUCKING FUMING!!!!! HES FUCKING KISSING HER!!!!! IVE NEVER KISSED A GIRL IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, LET LONE A SOMALI GIRL!!!! f*ck OFF

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Had I known this guy, me an a squad of Somalis would be waiting for him

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Honestly I'm going to have to agree here.
It's getting tiring seeing these threads of literal random people living their lives.
It's played out. No-one cares.

If it was his sister fair enough I would understand the rage.

Crude is a horny virgin and it all comes down to jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending