Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
I'm not triggered at all. If you're going to insult someone at least have some wit. A little will do but I can already see you're just stupid.
Yes I'm the stupid one not the one who spends majority of their time pretending to be an alt right troll on an obscure website, probably top ugly to interact with the real world so you take refuge on here.

Stop replying to me you nappy headed heaux

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Yes I'm the stupid one not the one who spends majority of their time pretending to be an alt right troll on an obscure website, probably top ugly to interact with the real world so you take refuge on here.

Stop replying to me you nappy headed heaux

Alt right? :bell: I'm a Marxist. Just because I speak against Islam doesn't make me a alt righter stop using buzz words to sound fancy.

Nappy hair? Nah don't confuse me for your hooyo. I am blessed with 3b curls.

200w.gif

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Alt right? :bell: I'm a Marxist. Just because I speak against Islam doesn't make me a alt righter stop using buzz words to sound fancy.

200w.gif

Still replying?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, enjoy living in your make believe fantasies abaayo, at the end of the day we both know the truth, you got naps .
Thanks for telling me you're a Marxist, explains your obnoxious behavior.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs

200w.gif

Just put your triggered Madow arse on ignore, you can bore another somali with your faux intellectualism.

ItsHanna

Still replying?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, enjoy living in your make believe fantasies abaayo, at the end of the day we both know the truth, you got naps .
Thanks for telling me you're a Marxist, explains your obnoxious behavior.

Lol bye you

ItsHanna

Kkkk @ItsHanna is triggered because her boyfriend is one of those "Madow timo having maatho niggas".:mjlol:

I don't even know who you are. It's feels good being Somali spot famous. Everyone seems to know about my shenanigans and I haven't even been on this forum for that long.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't even know who you are. It's feels good being Somali spot famous. Everyone seems to know about my shenanigans and I haven't even been on this forum for that long.
Accumulating 1600 posts in a month and a half like some basement dweller will do that.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
This thread is legendary and deserves to be in the Hall OF Fame just want to revive. I almost died with @fox accepting Somalinimo for a minute allah caloosha :drakelaugh::wowsweat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending