Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Why do u dislike mengistu? Isn't he amhar,
:what1:I don't determine my like or dislike of someone on the basis of their ethnic group; I'm more concerned about their policies as well as their vision for the future of the nation/people. Mengistu was a wanna be communist but he actually didn't even follow the proper theory, he also seized power through undemocratic means and put Ethiopia into one of the darkest moments in its history, he targeted and killed religious officials (undermined the Church in general), and he jailed as well as killed many innocent civilians because they exposed him, etc. As to whether he was Amxaar or not, he was at least half for sure...but I've heard others say that he was mixed with southern groups as well:zhqjlmx:.

The only good thing about him is that he wasn't willing to be a puppet to America for most of his reign.

(Edit: Also, he was anti-tribalism, that's another good thing he had going.)

:what1:I don't determine my like or dislike of someone on the basis of their ethnic group; I'm more concerned about their policies as well as their vision for the future of the nation/people. Mengistu was a wanna be communist but he actually didn't even follow the proper theory, he also seized power through undemocratic means and put Ethiopia into one of the darkest moments in its history, he targeted and killed religious officials (undermined the Church in general), and he jailed as well as killed many innocent civilians because they exposed him, etc. As to whether he was Amxaar or not, he was at least half for sure...but I've heard others say that he was mixed with southern groups as well:zhqjlmx:.

The only good thing about him is that he wasn't willing to be a puppet to America for most of his reign.

(Edit: Also, he was anti-tribalism, that's another good thing he had going.)
Which ethnic group was he oppressing the most

TooMacaan

VIP
Which ethnic group was he oppressing the most
He was anti-tribalism so he didn't oppress one ethnic group specifically over another, to my knowledge. He killed a lot of innocent people though...and the only thing that one needed to do to get on his kill list was to oppose/call out/challenge him.

He was anti-tribalism so he didn't oppress one ethnic group specifically over another, to my knowledge. He killed a lot of innocent people though...and the only thing that one needed to do to get on his kill list was to oppose/call out/challenge him.
Was he worse than the woyanes?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:zhqjlmx: That's the whole point of the discussion. We're social animals. Sex/fucking is a want, but its also a basic human need. Incels, being involuntary celibate are lacking access to human intimacy at a basic level, many of them don't even have important precursors and building blocks like healthy and functional family relationships and basic friendships 'cuz they're socially fucked, or have usually developed severe anxieties and neuroses. Not being able to get any, like at all, unless you're asexual or some shit, is a legitimate handicap. They're essentially abled handicaps, which is like the most dangerous and anger prone type of handicap out there.
Story of my life:damn:whenever a girl speaks to me my palms and my thighs sweat :damn:my mum hooked me up with one of her friends daughter and she called me a scrawny yellow weirdo. I need to stop masturbating, go to the gym and become a alpha male:damn: I WANT A CHISELED JAWLINE LIKE BRAD PITT. I HATE MY CIRCULAR FACE!!!!!!!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Story of my life:damn:whenever a girl speaks to me my palms and my thighs sweat :damn:my mum hooked me up with one of her friends daughter and she called me a scrawny yellow weirdo. I need to stop masturbating, go to the gym and become a alpha male:damn: I WANT A CHISELED JAWLINE LIKE BRAD PITT. I HATE MY CIRCULAR FACE!!!!!!!
You are the definition of a beta cuck

TooMacaan

VIP
Was he worse than the woyanes?
They both have their pros and cons and ironically(?) it's almost reversed in one another. The aforementioned pros of Mengistu is lacking in the current regime while the cons of Mengistu's anti-capitalism/chaotic leadership is not present in woyane as they tend to be more pro-development, stability, and international politics. It's hard to throughly compare them though because one's reign can be judged/analyzed from a historical perspective (the actions, the short term consequences, and the long term implications) while the other one is still in the middle of their rule. Time will tell!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You are the definition of a beta cuck
Dont make me do this
IMG00120-20120215-1722_400x400.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
every red pill niggas origin story right here :mjlaugh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Best medication to beta males is a good ass whooping. These fatherless cunts need raganimo. Nacaal :mugshotman:

But, we can't do that these days.

CNN: Breaking News, police are chasing a suspect in a red 1998 Toyota Corolla, shots have been fired inside Juba Coffee Shop on MLK and 25th ave.

Update: Police have discovered 3 dead, 26 injured. Suspect has been taken into custody safely.

Update 2: Suspect is a Somali refugee, Mohamed Abdi Warsame.

Three days later: Breaking News - suspect is charged with first degree murder. We also have found out that the suspect has made some revealing information on a website called SomaliSpot. He went under the name "CrudeTruth". We going to go to camera 2, who's live now from Canada Abdi Johnson, the site moderator. He won't able to to show his face due to a Pakistani male shooting at his face the night before, unfortunately he has suffered from severe burns.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Best medication to beta males is a good ass whooping. These fatherless cunts need raganimo. Nacaal :mugshotman:

But, we can't do that these days.

CNN: Breaking News, police are chasing a suspect in a red 1998 Toyota Corolla, shots have been fired inside Juba Coffee Shop on MLK and 25th ave.

Update: Police have discovered 3 dead, 26 injured. Suspect has been taken into custody safely.

Update 2: Suspect is a Somali refugee, Mohamed Abdi Warsame.

Three days later: Breaking News - suspect is charged with first degree murder. We also have found out that the suspect has made some revealing information on a website called SomaliSpot. He went under the name "CrudeTruth". We going to go to camera 2, who's live now from Canada Abdi Johnson, the site moderator. He won't able to to show his face due to a Pakistani male shooting at his face the night before, unfortunately he has suffered from severe burns.
:mjlol::russ::dead:
Typical lugo baasto ashy abdis obsessing with Somali women as usual.
Siilkaaga qurmay nadiifi:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending