Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Sounds like Bantu Swahili, hoax you are a Bantu and not an Iraqw. Post your 23andMe results or you are a fake.
Most Iraq's are fake as well apparently. Only 3 out of like 200 are true South Cushites, rest are assimilated nilotes/bantus.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Most Iraq's are fake as well apparently. Only 3 out of like 200 are true South Cushites, rest are assimilated nilotes/bantus.
If all the 'clans' had equal numbers that would mean only 15k Iraq are real, thats 1.5 percent of the one million 'iraq people':dead:
the changes of meeting a real one is slim and the chances of one being on SSpot is zero. i doubt @South Cushitic is a Cushite

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I would fear for my life if a picture like that was spread all over the internet... The xishood would be enormous.... Miskeena. But why in the world did she do that. And was she in a relationship with him? Is he a gaal? Too many questions yo... :faysalwtf:

Apollo

VIP

They haven't mixed much with Bantu at all, from the few studies on them. Their non-Cushitic admixture is mainly local hunter-gatherer types, but not a lot (10-20%). They have few outliers who are 50% Bantu, however #NotAll.

Many Iraqw exist who cluster with South Ethiopians. Paternally they are still high in E1b1b and T1a, similar to Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending