Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm telling you there is. Isaaqs are the more traditional looking Somalis - meaning there's not many "Bantu looking" ones like you'd find in the Hawiye or MJ clans. Also, at my previous job, a lot of Somali mothers and fathers would automatically know I'm Isaaq just by the way I look. I lived in Somaliland and visited Bosaso and Galkayo, and I noticed a big difference in looks. Landwrs look more like pure Somalis, with no Bantu blood in them and have brown/light brown and even lighter skin tones.
Did you watch the Anderson Cooper documentary? Most of the girls and boys they showed were a lighter colour than the average Somali.
You are in total denial.
What is this nonsense? There are no differences in skin colour between Somali clans. None at all. That is final and your nonsensical anecdotes about Anderson Cooper documentaries don't change that.
You of all people can't be trusted with comments like these anyway, given your maddening obsession with skin tone. You see what you want to see, and what you want to see is the people of your clan (For the sake of argument here I am saying you are Isaaq but we all know you are habashi) being majority light-skinned.
FOH with this shit :camby:

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
You are in total denial.
What is this nonsense? There are no differences in skin colour between Somali clans. None at all. That is final and your nonsensical anecdotes about Anderson Cooper documentaries don't change that.
You of all people can't be trusted with comments like these anyway, given your maddening obsession with skin tone. You see what you want to see, and what you want to see is the people of your clan (For the sake of argument here I am saying you are Isaaq but we all know you are habashi) being majority light-skinned.
FOH with this shit :camby:
He is khaniis, everything he says is stained with anyway. Dont waste your time

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He is khaniis, everything he says is stained with anyway. Dont waste your time
I think he is a she according to some users, but whoever this user is, they are so tiring :snoop:
This nigga got triggered after I referred to black people as madow in Somali :what1:
Very confused individual.

N

nadia

I dont know why your all attacking the OP he's just expressing his feelings since he is after all anon but let me give you a tip, since Somalis are everywhere worldwide people are bound to interegate and start forming relationship outside their race and unfortunatly theres nothing we can do. This is just one case trust me theres many more and if you keep digging your brain will explode start focusing on your sisters if i was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending