Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.
:zhqjlmx: That's the whole point of the discussion. We're social animals. Sex/fucking is a want, but its also a basic human need. Incels, being involuntary celibate are lacking access to human intimacy at a basic level, many of them don't even have important precursors and building blocks like healthy and functional family relationships and basic friendships 'cuz they're socially fucked, or have usually developed severe anxieties and neuroses. Not being able to get any, like at all, unless you're asexual or some shit, is a legitimate handicap. They're essentially abled handicaps, which is like the most dangerous and anger prone type of handicap out there.

Well put. I am just amused by your choice of word cuz I rarely see women take the liberty to speak openly about F****ing in serious tone.

So ashwaq is a name?

:browtf:
So ashwaq is a name?

:browtf:

Ashwaq is Arabic word that means saudade (missing something/someone) very popular name for females and has a less popular male version Shawq. Prince of modern Arab poetry carry his father's name Ahmed Shawqi

Last edited:
upload_2017-5-7_6-20-20.png
lmao is this you reacting to the event in live time @crudetruth?? Why he look like the :drakewtf: emoji?

VixR

Veritas
Well put. I am just amused by your choice of word cuz I rarely see women take the liberty to speak openly about F****ing in serious tone.

Ashwaq is Arabic word that means saudade (missing something/someone) very popular name for females and has a less popular male version Shawq. Prince of modern Arab poetry carry his father's name Ahmed Shawqi
I wonder what kind of rock are you guys living under

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somali Pussy is cheap

Let all humans f*ck it:lolbron:

Except women from my family members:mjlol: I will kill anyone who mistreats my sisters or daughters:birdman:

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Why is she wearing a scarf? Somali women really don't deserve somali men TBH, I don't get the appeal of these Madow timo having maatho guys. Most of them are so cocky, I can't stand most of them.
uff

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Why is she wearing a scarf? Somali women really don't deserve somali men TBH, I don't get the appeal of these Madow timo having maatho guys. Most of them are so cocky, I can't stand most of them.
uff

And what do you look like? Usually people who come for others looks are insecure creatures.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Nah I will, f*ck Madow timo having maatho niggas :) I'll insult whoever I like thx u boo, sorry if I triggered your sensitive ass

I'm not triggered at all. If you're going to insult someone at least have some wit. A little will do but I can already see you're just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending