Black-Asian WAR in London

Why do blacks care how other view them or if they like them or not , what do you get if some random paki or Indian likes you, they have the lowest self esteem it could never be me.
Once an Indian girl were telling how her community will kill her if she ever dated an African, I looked at her and I said if my somali people found out you married a Indian you wouldn't be killed but you will be the joke of the town, and I was not lying I know a guy who is married to Indian lady his kids turn lil Indians and every one makes fun of him lol (I feel sorry for him though because he never bring his kids around Somali community now) anyway she was shocked and left me and never tried to bring that shit to me again.
The crazy thing is they wrote get out of our community. Do these madows think they are in Kingston or the Bahamas. If i was a british person this would be my reaction after readingn that shit

Jose Mourinho Sport GIF by Play Sports

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why do blacks care how other view them or if they like them or not , what do you get if some random paki or Indian likes you, they have the lowest self esteem it could never be me.
Once an Indian girl were telling how her community will kill her if she ever dated an African, I looked at her and I said if my somali people found out you married a Indian you wouldn't be killed but you will be the joke of the town, and I was not lying I know a guy who is married to Indian lady his kids turn lil Indians and every one makes fun of him lol (I feel sorry for him though because he never bring his kids around Somali community now) anyway she was shocked and left me and never tried to bring that shit to me again.
They are being shady when they say this. I know Somalis don’t want to marry others and look down on it but what would possess me to tell random people that? To me it’s just a subtle we don’t f*ck with your kind n****r

She punched her after the woman dragged her and took her backpack. That’s assault. Little girl did self defense. Not even the Asian community want anything to do with her. I know you haven’t heard of this before because you are European, so to go out of your way and make it into something it wasn’t to defend an Asian killing a black kid is sad and disgusting. These asians would do the same to a Somali kid.

:gucciwhat:
I can litterly pull 100 vids of blacks robbing stores in america. Its litterly tuug behaviour and they still wonder why people follow them in their stores

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I can litterly pull 100 vids of blacks robbing stores in america. Its litterly tuug behaviour and they still wonder why people follow them in their stores
White and Latinos also rob too, cadaans ain’t innocent here. None of that matters here because the girl wasn’t stealing and she acted out of self defense. Get a grip and get out of my mentions with your cope.

i dont understand the point in ur story

White and Latinos also rob too, cadaans ain’t innocent here. None of that matters here because the girl wasn’t stealing and she acted out of self defense. Get a grip and get out of my mentions with your cope.
I still believe the little black girl didn deserve that. But for how long should other groups of people non cadaans allow black degeneracy?

They are being shady when they say this. I know Somalis don’t want to marry others and look down on it but what would possess me to tell random people that? To me it’s just a subtle we don’t f*ck with your kind n****r
It is mind game that people play to position themselves in the society to make you the lower class, so you don't cry about it or ask for sympathy you just make them lower and unwanted too. I understand blacks went through shit with slavery but you can't expect acceptance from other races specially when they don't have any effect or upper hand on you who cares if they like you or not. And that's one thing I love about us we Somalis don't care about acceptance and validation from other races although younger generations are becoming self hating assholes but that's another story for another day 😂

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I still believe the little black girl didn deserve that. But for how long should other groups of people non cadaans allow black degeneracy?
They thrive off of black degeneracy. The US government threw the black community into this sad cycle to profit off them. They don’t want to see stable black families, they don’t want to see active black dads, and they surely don’t want to keep black people out of jail. Once you learn about American Racial History, you’d understand why people make excuses for African Americans. Other black diasporas can’t say the same. Black Americans are systematically held back.

Trending

Latest posts