Black-Asian WAR in London

They don’t like us either Tbf. But Madow non Muslims are a different breed.
I'm typically talking about Gambians, Malians, and some Ivorians over here in London, and maybe a few Jamaican/Tanzanian Muslims, if anything they beg it and talk to the Somali guys first, but explain how the Muslim ones don't like us? in my opinion over here a lot of Christian Habashi's dislike Somalis

In my own experience, alot madows are madow before ”muslim” unlike Somalis and arabs. Kurds/albanians are very similar to Madows in that they put islam below their other identification unlike Somalis and arabs.
The ones with the problem is Christian Habesha's, they don't say anything but they lowkey have hatred to Somalis trust me, i've witnessed it in Fulham

In my own experience, alot madows are madow before ”muslim” unlike Somalis and arabs. Kurds/albanians are very similar to Madows in that they put islam below their other identification unlike Somalis and arabs.
Let's not act like loads of Somalis don't put their nation before the one ummah stuff bro lool

Let's not act like loads of Somalis don't put their nation before the one ummah stuff bro lool
They dont, if u said clan then sure buddy. But defo not ethnicity. Somalis might be the most welcoming people to the ”ummah” but the most unfriendly and hostile to their own ” somalis”.

Christian Habesha? you mean ethiopians then their hate is mutual and we got a long history together. The other madow we share no history with their hate is illogical.

They dont, if u said clan then sure buddy. But defo not ethnicity. Somalis might be the most welcoming people to the ”ummah” but the most unfriendly and hostile to their own ” somalis”.

Christian Habesha? you mean ethiopians then their hate is mutual and we got a long history together. The other madow we share no history with their hate is illogical.
Christian Eritreans too believe me, again not all of them, it's just some Christian Habeshi's lowkey have dislike to us

I see french somalis (and somali-djiboutians) fighting alone on french twt. It’s evil but I support Le Pen/Zemmour so those french madows and nafris can learn a lesson. They attack us completely unprovoked when they have never come across a Somali irl and never will. I have noticed that afars and muslim ethios on french twt join in on degrading us with afars especially upset that people associate djibouti with Somalia. It annoys me when I see people on here post about cushitics and some kind of incorporated horn when these people nacayb us lol. I wish Somalis would stick to themselves. It’s cringe watching them post about whatever atrocity/incident is going on in some random country when people from there spend their time mocking Somalis online. We have too much empathy.
Djibouti is ethnic Somali territory that was deliberately flooded by the French with Afar to ensure Djibouti didn’t join Somalia. I’m glad they dislike people associated Djibouti with Somalis, they have no business being there. What lovely people. Are the Somalis aware of this hate from fellow “black Muslims”?

Djibouti is ethnic Somali territory that was deliberately flooded by the French with Afar to ensure Djibouti didn’t join Somalia. I’m glad they dislike people associated Djibouti with Somalis, they have no business being there. What lovely people. Are the Somalis aware of this hate from fellow “black Muslims”?
There was a tweet a while ago by a Congolese lady making fun of our looks because an Eritrean girl (who she assumed was Somali) said she wasn’t into Congolese guys. The comments had many french muslim madows joining in and the non-french somalis were shocked that their fellow muslims had such vitriol towards them. I think people expect this kind of thing from madow non-muslims but seeing madow hijabis attack them in the same way surprised them. I’m glad it happened though because it knocked some sense into twitter somalis who are always jumping to defend madows. It also introduced me to french somali twitter which is where I saw the constant arguments with afars.

Somalis put there nation first before the ummah, im Somali first before anything i don't consider Senegelese muslim to be my brother as we have seen with twitter a senegelese would side with Nigerian fufu against Somalis end of the day. I've even seen a stinking anti Somali Hausa on twitter from uk.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Christian Eritreans too believe me, again not all of them, it's just some Christian Habeshi's lowkey have dislike to us
Bro it's been that way for like 600 years.
Try being a Habasha in any part of Somalia/weyn. Lucky if they don't get lynched by a mob for daring to speak amharic in a somali city.

The hate is mutual walaal.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Lmao these afarcucks live in the shadow of Ciise-Somali domination. Djibouti is Issaweyn and they can't do anything about it.

80% afar land but +70% Somali population 😂😂😂
And the Somalis are growing faster than the ethnics too.

Djibouti is just mini somalia let them cope and cross the border to Ethiopia so they can be used as canon fodder by Abiy Ahmad to fight us in sitti as if we don't own a good chunk of their land already.

It's time to establish the "Issa east afaria company" to expand and continue our colonial effort.

Lmao these afarcucks live in the shadow of Ciise-Somali domination. Djibouti is Issaweyn and they can't do anything about it.

80% afar land but +70% Somali population 😂😂😂
And the Somalis are growing faster than the ethnics too.

Djibouti is just mini somalia let them cope and cross the border to Ethiopia so they can be used as canon fodder by Abiy Ahmad to fight us in sitti as if we don't own a good chunk of their land already.

It's time to establish the "Issa east afaria company" to expand and continue our colonial effort.
Afar are langaab in general

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Who cares if the Madows & Hindi are beefing. Two of our biggest opps against each other
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

There was a tweet a while ago by a Congolese lady making fun of our looks because an Eritrean girl (who she assumed was Somali) said she wasn’t into Congolese guys. The comments had many french muslim madows joining in and the non-french somalis were shocked that their fellow muslims had such vitriol towards them. I think people expect this kind of thing from madow non-muslims but seeing madow hijabis attack them in the same way surprised them. I’m glad it happened though because it knocked some sense into twitter somalis who are always jumping to defend madows. It also introduced me to french somali twitter which is where I saw the constant arguments with afars.
Congolese as well? Haha, those guys look like trolls but they’re coming after our looks. Hahaha. It’s ok our features can be made fun of, our foreheads, height, noses, hair, thinness etc.. but the minute we make fun of their kinky hair, wide noses and enormous lips, we are suddenly anti black and haters? Looool what hypocrites! Besides, it’s not like their men don’t constantly fetishise HOAs judging by the number of times HOAs go viral for looks.

I feel bad for indoyars in america the amount of bs they have to deal with their shops in madow neighborhoods
Those hoes should be happy that madows give them money. If madows here were as racist as cadans indoyars would.be poor as hell. They get rich off madows money since cadans dont want their stores in cadan neighborhoods

Trending

Latest posts