Black-Asian WAR in London

Why do these ghetto madow women in the west think they can behave like that And everybody else is supposed to accept their ghettoness. I would have kicked her right in her chest if she did that in my store
Angry Leave Me Alone GIF by GritTV

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I feel bad for indoyars in america the amount of bs they have to deal with their shops in madow neighborhoods
I dont feel bad for those people. They purposely choose to put their shops there because it’s cheap and asians love money. They are hella racist to any black person and love cadaans who don’t like them. If anything, they make it a hell for their black customers. I can’t respect people who don’t respect themselves.
:urgh:
I was neutral on Asians until I started working with them myself. Even cadaans peeped their game.
:bell:

I dont feel bad for those people. They purposely choose to put their shops there because it’s cheap and asians love money. They are hella racist to any black person and love cadaans who don’t like them. If anything, they make it a hell for their black customers. I can’t respect people who don’t respect themselves.
I was neutral on Asians until I started working with them myself. Even cadaans peeped their game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That doesnt give madows the right to rob their stores every day and behave disrespectfull

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Asians are a menace to black people in the tech field. They think them and cadaans deserve to be the only ones there. I’m generalizing here but they are cold people and will actively undermine you. They do the same to Latinos and East Asians even discriminate against other Asians. You have to watch your back.
:ufdup:

Asians are a menace to black people in the tech field. They think them and cadaans deserve to be the only ones there. I’m generalizing here but they are cold people and will actively undermine you. They do the same to Latinos and East Asians even discriminate against other Asians. You have to watch your back.
South asians are actually more racist than white ppl (modern day white ppl). and south asians are racist to every other asian and every other race. they don't even like white people but they want to be so much like them its cognitive dissonance

Also are you a computer science gyal

Trending