Black-Asian WAR in London

Keo

VIP
As much as I hate the madow bootyclappers you have these weirdos bootyclapping for timojilecs. We should just stay out of this matter and let madows and timojileecs go at it
1694681052362.png

Those hoes should be happy that madows give them money. If madows here were as racist as cadans indoyars would.be poor as hell. They get rich off madows money since cadans dont want their stores in cadan neighborhoods
They should've noticed that gap in the market in their neighborhoods & capitalized on it first.

You realise the black people they look down on so much have the option to take their business elsewhere. More appropriate than “why bite the hand that feeds you”, why feed the hand that bites you? Don’t go ahead stealing and expect them to just let you steal.
They can’t take their business elsewhere since they sell only black hair products. They need black customers.

They can’t take their business elsewhere since they sell only black hair products. They need black customers.
Im referring to the customers here. Why can’t the customers (the feeding hand in the analogy) take their hair buying business elsewhere?

Im referring to the customers here. Why can’t the customers (the feeding hand in the analogy) take their hair buying business elsewhere?
They’ve started. They created a thread of all the black owned businesses in London. It’s looking worrisome for Asian owned businesses right now. I don’t think what happened to that Asian business owner/worker is fair. This isn’t a race issue at all. This is an entitled woman who wants to steal.

Last edited:
They’ve started. They created a thread of all the black owned businesses in London. It’s looking worrisome for Asian owned businesses right now. I don’t think what happened to that Asian business owner/worker is fair. This isn’t a race issue at all. This is an entitled woman who wants to steal.
Good on the black community then. But now I’m confused as to why you brought up the way blacks are treated by the horsehair bossmen. Why did you bring it up?

Good on the black community then. But now I’m confused as to why you brought up the way blacks are treated by the horsehair bossmen. Why did you bring it up?
I don’t have issues with them banding together to start their own businesses and I’ve seen/heard them Asian business owners being disrespectful towards black customers, but I don’t understand why they’ll protest about a thief and even if her intentions wasn’t thievery and was angry about a lack of refund, her behavior was still atrocious. If they’ve had enough of Asians being the sole benefiter of their hair care, they could get rid of them via only investing in their own. I feel like they have a right to be irritated but not protest over this incident? Do you get where I’m coming from?

I don’t have issues with them banding together to start their own businesses and I’ve seen/heard them Asian business owners being disrespectful towards black customers, but I don’t understand why they’ll protest about a thief and even if her intentions wasn’t thievery and was angry about a lack of refund, her behavior was still atrocious. If they’ve had enough of Asians being the sole benefiter of their hair care, they could get rid of them via only investing in their own. I feel like they have a right to be irritated but not protest over this incident? Do you get where I’m coming from?
Yeah. You really only meant to explain where the animosity is stemming from, not to justify the stealing and protesting. That’s my bad - too cynical.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
She punched her after the woman dragged her and took her backpack. That’s assault. Little girl did self defense. Not even the Asian community want anything to do with her. I know you haven’t heard of this before because you are European, so to go out of your way and make it into something it wasn’t to defend an Asian killing a black kid is sad and disgusting. These asians would do the same to a Somali kid.

:gucciwhat:
let them try, somalis in the uk do not protest.

their gangster qabiil members pick up the tab or non qabiil affiliated somalis will get the job done kkkk

Idk why Somalis are getting involved it has nothing to do with us , why side with the Asians or black people makes some of you look like begs siding with either of them especially with the Asians, they can battle out themselves, let us mind our business for once. 😄

Trending

Latest posts