Black-Asian WAR in London

Here in the UK, Somali guys really don't care for that race, with the somali females it's different it's about 50/50 maybe even less
Besides American somalis I don't think I have seen a somali guy go out for protest in a non somali or non muslim ummah related issue. Many naago go out for madow issues tho and probably more in the US. On the other hand naago madow do not return the favour for there fellow "black" somali women issues except for a handful at the very best and often times its other Muslim madows and there there because they have somali friends. There is no black female solidarity between somali women and other madow groups it's generally a one way street where somali women show it but it's never shown back to them.
Mathow guys are like us guys they only attend there own stuff.

Last edited:
Besides American somalis I don't think I have seen a somali guy go out for protest in a non somali or non muslim ummah related issue. Many naago go out for madow issues tho and probably more in the US. On the other hand naago madow do not return the favour for there fellow "black" somali women issues.
Somali women are brain dead and why do they care so much for these stinking anti Somali haters.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Asians run that country, from Number 10, to the Home Office, to the Mayor of London, to the hundreds of thousands of businesses owned by Asians on every level and the millions of landlords. There is no Black-Asian War, and if there was one; Black people would lose badly.

Besides American somalis I don't think I have seen a somali guy go out for protest in a non somali or non muslim ummah related issue. Many naago go out for madow issues tho and probably more in the US. On the other hand naago madow do not return the favour for there fellow "black" somali women issues except for a handful at the very best and often times its other Muslim madows and there there because they have somali friends. There is no black female solidarity between somali women and other madow groups it's generally a one way street where somali women show it but it's never shown back to them.
110% facts, they don't listen tho bro, the thing is the black females they are in them circles with are always gaalo madows it's never the Senegalese girls, Gambian girls, Malian girls etc etc

Somali women are brain dead and why do they care so much for these stinking anti Somali haters.
just under a year ago at work some muslim timojilec dude complained that Madow ppl (Somali was never mentioned) intimidate him and his friends at night at the ghetto areas in London like Peckham, Stratford etc, we are all friends in the discussion, but guess the ethnicity of the only two girls who was advocating saying "ohh wtf u can't say that, there's White dudes that do the same thing etc" lmaoo and the actual black females there were completely mute too, me and the Somali guys just facepalmed wlhi like why do these xalimo's even give a shitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

110% facts, they don't listen tho bro, the thing is the black females they are in them circles with are always gaalo madows it's never the Senegalese girls, Gambian girls, Malian girls etc etc
Personally no point telling them to or not it's personal choice. Saying nothing does a better job in getting the message across that madow women don't like them every time something happens

Here in the UK, Somali guys really don't care for that race, with the somali females it's different it's about 50/50 maybe even less
Go touch grass.

I’ll agree with you that West African Christians have an insane hatred of Muslims, idk where that comes from.

just under a year ago at work some muslim timojilec dude complained that Madow ppl (Somali was never mentioned) intimidate him and his friends at night at the ghetto areas in London like Peckham, Stratford etc, we are all friends in the discussion, but guess the ethnicity of the only two girls who was advocating saying "ohh wtf u can't say that, there's White dudes that do the same thing etc" lmaoo and the actual black females there were completely mute too, me and the Somali guys just facepalmed wlhi like why do these xalimo's even give a shitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yaab

GemState

36/21
VIP
> Be immigrant store owner
> Customer buy product from store
> She dislike it, want a refund or exchange
> You says no
> She tries to walk out with other goods anyway
> You stop her
> She chimps out and cause a brawl, you end up choking her
> She get arrested
> blacks on twitter try to report your company to HMRC for tax reasons, get it shut down by protesting outside your shop and send you death threats

Why are they like this?

Firstly I don’t care about the β€˜black’ identity or even relate, but you must be dumb to think that an Asian man that’s racist towards madows aren’t racist towards Somalis. Many actually see Somalis as black people albeit different due to being Muslim and having different cultures, but to them, we’re black African.

> Be immigrant store owner
> Customer buy product from store
> She dislike it, want a refund or exchange
> You says no
> She tries to walk out with other goods anyway
> You stop her
> She chimps out and cause a brawl, you end up choking her
> She get arrested
> blacks on twitter try to report your company to HMRC for tax reasons, get it shut down by protesting outside your shop and send you death threats

Why are they like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts