Black-Asian WAR in London

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
View attachment 293260

Can't lie some ppl need to get off the internet this stuff is just getting extra sus
:drakelaugh: :chrisfreshhah:
Arabs have got to put a copyright on their name because why?
IMG_0787.jpeg

Somalis don’t have an identity kulaha
:wtfdis:
I’m not even racist but adoon descendants claiming free people were slaves when they still carry their slave masters name is CRAZY
IMG_0789.jpeg

South Asians in the UK are very business savvy. You’ll find them running corner shops/post offices in 90%+ white areas.

View attachment 293259

which Sspot member wrote this?

Arabs have got to put a copyright on their name because why?
View attachment 293270
Somalis don’t have an identity kulaha
:wtfdis:
I’m not even racist but adoon descendants claiming free people were slaves when they still carry their slave masters name is CRAZY
View attachment 293269
Wallahi somalis are cracked out some of these guys are going out of there way to be anti madow every chance they get when we ain't even involved so why involve us :ohlord:

And some of the xalimos are caped crusaders and insert themselves into every madow issue possible even at the detriment of there own community or deen.

it's like an addiction they can't live without involving themselves at any cost :damn:

How do the minds of these idiots function someone needs to carry out a study on there attention seeking tendencies and why it presents itself so differently in faraxs vs xalimos 😭

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Because I was refused a refund, I'm going to steal instead and pretend like nothing happened.

Xage sheekada laga aqriya?

That choke was unnecessary no doubt but that's what tuugo nimo gets you.

Xabsi haloo taxaabo
Naturi Naughton Starz GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

Under section 3 of the Theft Act 1978, it is a criminal offence if someone knows that payment on the spot is required from them for goods supplied, or a service done for them, but that person dishonestly makes off without having paid. They must also have intended to avoid such payment.

Black people are the same everywhere, what they should ask themself is. > do black cornershop exist in paki arab or white areas? if no. Why do they depend on white pakis and arabs? You dont get respect, you gain it and aint nobody respecting a group who depend on them.

Even in America it’s the same their cornershops are owned by langaab yemenies and the same procedure there🤦🏿‍♂️

110% facts, they don't listen tho bro, the thing is the black females they are in them circles with are always gaalo madows it's never the Senegalese girls, Gambian girls, Malian girls etc etc
Those ethnicities/nationalities you mention are typically French speakers who live in France and what Somali community lives in France? The Madow you get in the UK is all Afro-Caribbean and Anglosphere West Africans like Nigerians and Ghanaian. With the exception of Somalis until recently, I’ve hardly ever see Muslim blacks (not reverts) or blacks from outside that Anglo sphere style. Those are also the Madow who hate us the most lol.

Those ethnicities/nationalities you mention are typically French speakers who live in France and what Somali community lives in France? The Madow you get in the UK is all Afro-Caribbean and Anglosphere West Africans like Nigerians and Ghanaian. With the exception of Somalis until recently, I’ve hardly ever see Muslim blacks (not reverts) or blacks from outside that Anglo sphere style. Those are also the Madow who hate us the most lol.
Madow muslims hate Somalis?

Trending

Latest posts