Black-Asian WAR in London

U racist to everyone even Somalis, niyahow what are u kkkk
Iam the first person in the world that hates everybody :fittytousand:

dave chappelle hate GIF

I made a mistake when I wrote that. Madow Muslims donโ€™t hate Somalis, itโ€™s the Madow non Muslims from anglosphere countries. I need to go edit my post. Thanks x
I see madow muslims b%tching about Somalis everyday lol go on french twitter were most madows are muslim and see people with ayahs in their bios making fun of famines. Muh ummah though

I see madow muslims b%tching about Somalis everyday lol go on french twitter were most madows are muslim and see people with ayahs in their bios making fun of famines. Muh ummah though
I know you get some fuckers on French twitter but aside from the half a million in reer Djibouti and people like my grandad who were gifted the ability to speak many languages, how many Somalis are on French twitter? Besides, French Black Muslim Twitter is simply racism and have a huge hate boner against the North Africans whilst these madows are racist + deeply Islamophobic so theyโ€™re worse. I donโ€™t f with most madows full stop lol idc. And these people in Muslim Africa are dying of famine and conflict 24/7 and have more coups and famines and conflicts than we do but theyโ€™re babbling about us.

I know you get some fuckers on French twitter but aside from the half a million in reer Djibouti and people like my grandad who were gifted the ability to speak many languages, how many Somalis are on French twitter? Besides, French Black Muslim Twitter is simply racism and have a huge hate boner against the North Africans whilst these madows are racist + deeply Islamophobic so theyโ€™re worse. I donโ€™t f with most madows full stop lol idc. And these people in Muslim Africa are dying of famine and conflict 24/7 and have more coups and famines and conflicts than we do but theyโ€™re babbling about us.
I see french somalis (and somali-djiboutians) fighting alone on french twt. Itโ€™s evil but I support Le Pen/Zemmour so those french madows and nafris can learn a lesson. They attack us completely unprovoked when they have never come across a Somali irl and never will. I have noticed that afars and muslim ethios on french twt join in on degrading us with afars especially upset that people associate djibouti with Somalia. It annoys me when I see people on here post about cushitics and some kind of incorporated horn when these people nacayb us lol. I wish Somalis would stick to themselves. Itโ€™s cringe watching them post about whatever atrocity/incident is going on in some random country when people from there spend their time mocking Somalis online. We have too much empathy.

Madow francophones are truely pathetic and irrelevant as there is only around one thousand Somalis in France. I'm aware they like to mention our name alot speaking ill of us in there ugly colonial slave language called French. For example those from Congo,Mali or Niger should worry about the f'cked up situation in there countries ranging from hunger,extreme poverty, ethnic violence,disease, ongoing coups happening in over and is it funny how they still pay colonial tax to France but North Africa don't and madows in France are nothing adoons and self haters.

Madow francophones are truely pathetic and irrelevant as there is only around one thousand Somalis in France. I'm aware they like to mention our name alot speaking ill of us in there ugly colonial slave language called French. For example those from Congo,Mali or Niger should worry about the f'cked up situation in there countries ranging from hunger,extreme poverty, ethnic violence,disease, ongoing coups happening in over and is it funny how they still pay colonial tax to France but North Africa don't and madows in France are nothing adoons and self haters.
Please explain how I came across a Senegalese woman who was on a TikTok live with other jobless francophone Africans, speaking about how North Africans have no genome, Arabs hate them and call them invaders in their own homeland ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€. Iโ€™ve noticed the discourse on North Africans being invaders and Arab ๐Ÿ‡ babies and colonisers and whatnot is now starting to apply to Somalis and by extension other HOAs. I need someone to explain how Ethiopians are now starting to claim Somali history, places and even people as thereโ€™s. Iโ€™ve seen people claiming Ahmed Gurey FFS!