Your a lier. If this was the case i wudnt see u cryin ab absent dads, criminals and incels destroying ur ”reputation” your contradicting yourself, i reapect people who move in individuality and dont caalal you however is the opposite so dont try portray yourself like that.
i promise you xalimos dont care about criminals, its yall who constantly obsesse over what randoms do

good question :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: whats a girl from uk doing in Miami

from the looks of it .. the balcony is also located in a residential area ...

Attachments

• 8B2EA719-6F4B-4A3C-8714-5F3D83A5F1E3.jpeg
    8B2EA719-6F4B-4A3C-8714-5F3D83A5F1E3.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 43
the fact you found her instagram account when i didnt even mention it is scary (she only has 1k followers), the fact you knew about nimo jama incident from last year and the other girl wearing the afghan clothes gives me stalker vibes

wallahi so weird, some of you niggas need to stop stalking xalimos on social media
your calling me a 'stalker' for doing just a simple google search and exposing your filthy lies :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Somali women are some of the most beautiful women on earth, and they should be celebrated and appreciated

Especially Somali girls in the west for embracing their skin tone and hair texture and being on a healthy weight, unfortunately our sisters in Somalia are bleaching themselves and overeating because men over their "desire" big lightskin women

@nimojama1

View attachment 254215View attachment 254216View attachment 254217

@_nsmx

View attachment 254222View attachment 254223

@liyahmai

View attachment 254245View attachment 254246

@dedehabibti

View attachment 254249

@farahhsalahh

View attachment 254211View attachment 254212
Somali women r the most gorgeous women in the world, I want to marry liyahmai she so beautiful 😻

Trending

Latest posts