Battle Currently Happening in Galkayo: Clan Militia VS Puntland Security Forces

Warshadda Galayda is a known area for drugdealers who did their trade under the covers of the night as there aren't streetlights there. Reer Mudug never dared to mess with them before, soldiers from Deni Yoga's juffo in GLK must have been putting pressure on the new Governor to clean up that area.

Not Deni's Jufo, they are troops from other parts of Puntland, Mudug troops have been swapped around. But yes, this is the Puntland war on drugs, not a clan war.

AlShaydan was dealt with first, now it's the drug traders turn.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Not Deni's Jufo, they are troops from other parts of Puntland, Mudug troops have been swapped around. But yes, this is the Puntland war on drugs, not a clan war.

This is why FKD is toxic. A good thing can't even be appreciated, i'm reducing my time in this section gradually.

Warshadda Galayda is a known area for drugdealers who did their trade under the covers of the night as there aren't streetlights there. Reer Mudug never dared to mess with them before, soldiers from Deni Yoga's juffo in GLK must have been putting pressure on the new Governor to clean up that area.
Don't trust the fake news the smugglers were mostly Lk but also mj how it turned into clan issue is beyond me but the police chief is ciise maxamuud different clans were appointed into different regions this is giving some faroole ptsd I assume. The police been doing raids all over recently but this turned the most violent.

Hopefully this does not escalate more than it already has. A young woman I’m related to lost her life while opening her store.

Don’t speak of things you don’t understand.
Aun to all the civilians and police

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

In my honest opinion, Leelkase are a sensitive folk, it's better to leave Garsoor alone. Routine police presence is enough but clan animosities suddenly resurface when Puntland soldiers use technicals and heavy weapons to subdue the locals. They hold excessive grudges since that battle in 2011. I believe diplomacy and consulting with Leelkase elders before conducting operations in that neighborhood is our best solution.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What amazed me about Gaalkacyo was that city is armed to the teeth weapons everywhere. Even though it has been pretty peaceful past couple of years.

In my honest opinion, Leelkase are a sensitive folk, it's better to leave Garsoor alone. Routine police presence is enough but clan animosities suddenly resurface when Puntland soldiers use technicals and heavy weapons to subdue the locals. They hold excessive grudges since that battle in 2011. I believe diplomacy and consulting with Leelkase elders before conducting operations in that neighborhood is our best solution.

It's actually those mixed-clan drug dealers this time.
Insha'allah it will settle down soon.

Galkacyo needs a deep clean

It’s started when officer stopped a vehicle they assumed there was alcohol or whatever.

The soldiers shot dead two occupants of the vehicle
Ilaahay hakala qaboojiyo. Khasaaraha waxey iskugu jirtaa naf iyo maal ba.

The facts will come out

Last edited:
Beesha Leelkase are saying MJ are using puntland forces to systematically target leelkase community members and that the false narrative of stopping alcohol smugglers is totally 100 percent not true.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I got the inside scoop, its actually Ciise Maxamuud headed the operation, the sheep shagging blick midgets from Garowe.

17cc75cde74845c3558c936ad686d3fb.jpg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Buunta

You have no space squeezing yourself into Puntite affairs. Tanade and MJ are one and the same, you are not even from Gaalkacyo like the HG Mckenzie and others who actually know what is going on.

We are not neighbours, we are not tol. Focus on your own affairs.
I see what you keep saying walle. Wuxuu xishood maleh. Karbaash away.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Whats happening in Northern Mudug is the beginning of Puntland's strangle hold on the area, and the Northern Mudug clans will retaliate of course, Qoorqoor will take advantage of it also so prepare to be eating this very soon in Burtinle.
51ZOoK8.jpg

Whats happening in Northern Mudug is the beginning of Puntland's strangle hold on the area, and the Northern Mudug clans will retaliate of course, Qoorqoor will take advantage of it also so prepare to be eating this very soon in Burtinle.
51ZOoK8.jpg
What is that??

Trending